“Great tour guide”

Beijing Tours with Lily Fuwa
Ranked #94 of 467 Tours in Beijing
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Lily, I am an experienced professional tour guide in Beijing with a National Tour Guide Certificate. I would be very pleased serve as your personal guide to make your Beijing an unforgettable experience.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Activities for young children
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Lily gave us a full day tour of Beijing. Her English is perfect, her knowledge of Chinese history excellent, and she put together an ideal itinerary for seeing all the major sights. In a single day, we saw most of the key attractions including the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, the Temple of Heaven, and the hutongs of Bejiing. She also took us to an authentic hot pot restaurant that was amazing.

2  Thank bfeinstein

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Lily was wonderful for the two days we utilized her services in Beijing. We had two kids with us and she catered to their needs as well as ours perfectly. I would highly recommend Lily whether you are traveling with children or not.

1  Thank Indihawk
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Several years ago I was invited to China for work. I went early to spend some time exploring Beijing. I found a review of Lily on the web. I contacted her, and before I arrived we planned my time around the places I wanted to visit and Lily's suggestions. Every morning she showed up right on schedule. We would plan how we would travel, by public transit or taxi. We usually went by public transit, and she made sure I understood how to use the train, incase I wanted to travel by myself. She is delightful, and we became immediate fast friends.

I am old enough to be her mom, and she took wonderful care of me, making sure I was safe crossing busy streets, or walking on uneven ground. I had so many questions, and she answered every one. The trip was one of my life's greatest adventures, largely due to Lily's wealth of information, creativity in tour planning, and her sweet personality. I can't wait to go back to China, to see more of the country, and to visit my dear friend, Lily.

4  Thank fishnerd
Reviewed May 3, 2013

She was an awesome guide for our 3 days in Beijing. She was really nice and friendly and had good ways to get round places. She knew pretty much everything there was to know about all of the places and made them really fun and enjoyable. She was also very helpful by buying all the tickets to places we wanted to go and took great photos for us. I would strongly recommend her as a guide for Beijing. I even made this account just to right a review for them.

4  Thank michael w
See more reviews
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Lily was our guide for 2 days in Beijing. She is just the perfect person to show you around Beijing.
Her knowledge of all aspects of Beijings attractions are amazing & I cannot recommend her highly enough. Her English is perfect.
Lily arranged for her father-in-law to collect us from the airport and he was waiting for us at arrivals and got us through the airport at at out hotel safely. I recommend you have a car waiting to collect you as this saves some messing about.
Although we were 3 guys on a short break in Beijing here patience with us was incredible even though we must have tested her on many occasions!
Lily will take you to a restaurant for lunch and the one she took us to on the return from the wall was fantastic, a real Chinese family place serving seafood you choose alive from the tanks.

Mark, Mostyn & The Princess