“Great Italian pizza in Beijing”

LA Pizza Sanlitun Shop
Ranked #124 of 13,231 Restaurants in Beijing
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Beijing Workers' Sports Complex
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

I have been there various times, and each one enjoyed authentic Italian style pizza, likely the best in Beijing.
The restaurant offers also a good selection of other Italian dishes, including starters and pasta.
The nice location in Sanlitun makes it an ideal stop on an evening out with friends or family

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

We are an Italian couple, we were craving for pizza and were recommended by an Italian friend. We were welcomed by the Italian owner and we felt a bit like home.
We don't usually go to Italian restaurants while in Asia because as it is well known it's very very hard to find good Italian food abroad, especially here.
However I must say that if you're in Beijing and want to eat some real Italian pizza, this is the place you're looking for.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank isavacchi
Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

We were starving after visiting the great wall, a friend told me to go to sanlitun but there wasn't much restaurants open at 5pm (idk why) we walked a lot and then we decided to enter this place.
Absolutely delicious!! The personal speaks english which is rare in the city. We ordered a large pizza, seafood spaghetti, ñokis and an spaggetti carbonara and a couple of beers.

The result was amazing. I k ow chinese food is delicious but you really must go there if you are in sanlitun.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed April 19, 2017

The venue is located in Sanlitun on the first floor. The restaurant is not really big. The menu is quite big though. It has a lot of pasta and pizza dishes. I selected a burrata for starter. It was a burata with Parma ham and a big pizza bread. As main course I had Baccala with tomatoe sauce. Both dishes were new for me and delicious. The service was very professional. They managed to bring first the burata and later the fish. That's unusual for China.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 7, 2017 via mobile

Coming from the NYC area, I have had my fair share of pizza. Many have disappointed me, but occasionally you come across a pizza parlor/restaurant that really surprises you. La Pizza is one such place. I was pleasantly surprised by the taste and overall quality of the pizza. The sauce has a bit of a zest to it, which really makes the pizza. This is by far one of the best tasting pizzas in Beijing, and it would do very well back home. The staff are friendly and I enjoyed my visit. I look forward to returning.

Date of visit: March 2017