“Thats Ice Cream” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 39 Dessert in Beijing
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Description: The Italian ice-cream (“Gelato”) represents the essence of the Italian lifestyle, “la Dolce Vita”, whilst Chocolate is an indulgence that no woman or man can resist. Fresh, natural, nutritious and healthy, the Gelato epitomises a certain “art de vivre”. From the little “bambini” (children), to parents, and grand-parents, it brings together family, friends and lovers around an ultimate pleasurable moment. More than an ice-cream, it is an “Experience”. At VAI Milano, we aim to bring this pleasurable experience to people and communities, wherever there may be. For this, we bring the know-how and experience of professional artisan gelato-makers to the doorsteps of our clienteles, and source the best possible ingredients to achieve a superior ice-cream, a perfect blend of high-quality ingredients & Italian know-how.Our production is localised in a centralised laboratory on-site, to ensure a strict quality control standard, as well as best-in-class health & hygiene conditions. Moreover, our laboratory is designed to enable the scalability of the typical artisanal production method of Italian gelato-masters, to provide our stores with a truly superior product with exquisite taste. More than a Brand, VAI is a Concept. VAI’s origins are unmistakably from one of the most fashionable cities in the world, Milan. Through our stores, we seek to bring a fashionable, easy-going, convivial European lifestyle, centred on a concept of energy, dynamism and perpetual innovation.VAI Milano aspires to bring its Concept worldwide, whilst providing its customers with a distinctive lifestyle experience through our stores imagery, music and stylish appearance.
Beijing, China
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thats Ice Cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

For me its the Best Ice Cream in Beijing. I found out that place with some mates, and loved their sorbetto, mango is so fresh. I think for summer this place gonna be awesome! the only problem is the staff lacks a bit of English.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank samasasr

Beijing, China
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Finally, some good Gelato in Beijing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

My family and I have discovered this Italian gelato store in Solana. The gelato is delicious 9and my kid's adore it!), and their coffee is worth going for too. Nice addition to Solana and Beijing.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank JmSpars
Beijing
“tasty tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Quite a nice Gelato place, they have 20 different flavours, some classics and some strange flavours like ginger, or apple pie. this weekend they had balloons all around, it created a nice atmosphere. I had the one cup gelato and one coffee deal, not bad at all. too bad it is at the very end of the mall; not easy to find.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Marion T
beijing
“Feels like Italy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Yesterday I went to this Gelato store by surprise, it is at the far end of Solana, Vai Milano Gelato are really tasty, I took Dark Chocolate, Vanilla, and Yoghurt, all three are tasty,feels like in Italy! The staff's English is alright, they understood what I wanted, which I think is good enough.

• Visited January 2013