“A Great Experience!”
Review of Bespoke Beijing

Bespoke Beijing
Ranked #57 of 387 Tours in Beijing
More attraction details
Owner description: Anti-package-tour to its core, Bespoke Beijing offers an a la carte menu of high-quality, high-value travel services so you can pick and choose the components that are relevant to you. These include car hire, tour guides and airport transfers - or take it to the next level with their expert-led signature experiences. Started by a former Time Out Beijing editor, the team's emphasis is on helping you find the city's hidden gems and utilizing their insider knowledge for an unforgettable experience.
Richland, Washington
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“A Great Experience!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

My wife and I do not usually take part in tours. A week before we were to depart for Beijing, I saw a note about Bespoke-Beijing Tours in a travel magazine. As I checked them out online I thought this might work out well for us. I then made contact with Alex and she gave me options and other suggestions which were very helpful. Not only did Bespoke assist with a designed tour but also an airport pickup/transfer. When we arrived at the Beijing airport, our driver (Mr. Wang) was waiting for us to take us to our hotel. The next morning, our tour guide and the driver met us at the hotel at the scheduled time. We then went to the Great Wall location at Jingshaling. Amanda, our tour guide, was outstanding relaying facts and history of the Great Wall and the area. From the Great Wall, we were escorted to the grave of Matteo Ricci, an Italian Jesuit priest and first westerner to be buried in Beijing. This above and beyond action was special to us! They took very good care of us!
We also had arranged for a return to the Beijing airport after our arrival on the fast train from Shanghai. Again our driver (Mr. Wang) was waiting for us at the train station and delivered us to our hotel near the airport.
We are seasoned travelers but Bespoke-Beijing Tours removed any stress regarding which tour to take and the airport pick up. A BIG thank you again to Alex, Amanda, and Mr. Wang!

Visited November 2013

Dhaka City, Bangladesh
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A great experience!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We had a Hutong and Drum Tower tour with Frank, and it was great! Frank was an excellent tour guide, and he gave his tour with energy and interesting information. Everything ran smoothly with no problems at all. I would recommend this company to anyone visiting Beijing.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Beth O
Arlington, Virginia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Makes Beijing Easy”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We just returned from a trip to China and Bespoke Beijing made life much, much better. We booked a Great Wall Tour to Jingshaling and a day-long City Tour, both with guide and driver, as well as an additional day with a driver. We also got their Savvy City Kit, which includes a custom guide book and a pre-programmed local cell phone with a translator and helper on the other end of the line. Bryony, our contact person, called us in the US a couple of weeks before we left, to find out what all of our interests and needs were, and everything was completely lined up before we arrived. We got great advice on restaurants in every price range (try Dali Courtyard and Lost Heaven, really), shopping, sights, and entertainment. Their job is to make your life easy in a city that can be very challenging and they do it. Next time we go, we will use them again with no hesitation. (Oh, very important in China, there is no attempt to take you to "my friend's special shop" etc. You say what you are interested in. They respond with a list of places that match your interests. The more information you give them, the better service they can give you.)

Visited November 2013
1 Thank DaveIn703
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Just Book with Bespoke Beijing”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Sarah Keenlyside and her team at Bespoke Beijing are simply awesome! I arrived in Beijing and stumbled upon their website, and it basically saved my holiday. I would not have done anything near like I achieved without their excellent help and guidance. From organising a, next day, visit with a great guide (chapeau Colin!) to the Jinshanling section of the Great Wall of China to a Hutong tour and museum visit (in Hutong) with the effervescent Frank Feng - legend! It was simply a first class experience. Frank's tour was ace, we visited the Hutong by day and took in the Drum Tour @ 1630hrs for the evening beat. So cool! Then an unexpected invite to the 1st Beijing Timechase in a sidecar. Wow! What an amazing experience. The organisation to pull that off was excellent! A side-car race / hunt round some of the most famous and more abstract and unusual places in one crazy-adventured afternoon, and on a motor-bike with side-car - this was just fantastic! What an experience. I have literally so many people if they go to China just go to Bespoke Bejing and let them give you the trip of a lifetime. Great people, great job and you have a great time! Stewart

Visited October 2013
St. Louis MO
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

I simply cannot say enough positive things about Bespoke. I book a car service, a photo tour, and even worked with them for dinner suggestions. They were professional, timely, diligent, and fun throughout. This is really a one stop shop for any visit. Fantastic!

Visited October 2013