Review Highlights
Amazing Trip to Gansu Province

We just arrived back from our second Wild China trip. Once again, every aspect of the trip was... read more

Reviewed July 27, 2019
SKWLovesTravel
Inner Mongolia

The trip was very well planned ! It wasn't too rushed and was very enjoyable ! Thank you to the... read more

Reviewed July 16, 2019
joeasg

All reviews wild china yunnan province rice terraces yulong river experienced travelers day trip planning phase ethnic minorities tiger leaping gorge raft ride silk road tour karst mountains authentic experiences travel planning aman summer palace endless questions opposite house
Selected filters
Reviewed May 11, 2018

Super hands on incredible and knowledgeable guides
Available 24/7 Don't hesitate --they are one of the best tour groups if not the best i have ever used!

Date of experience: May 2018
JennyZhao_WildChina, Director of Sales at WildChina Travel, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2018

Hi August,

We're so happy to know you had a great time with us in Xi’an and Xiahe. The Tibetan Camp is a wonderful place to appreciate history, Tibetan culture, and the beautiful landscapes of the high altitude plateau. We hope to help you experience the rest of the country in the coming summer or fall.

Warmly,

Reviewed May 7, 2018

I booked a 3 night/4 day Beijing tour with Wild China. From planning to execution, everything was professional and so organized. I had some specific requests to see certain art galleries, vegetarian menus . . . and they were accommodating with each turn. Shiming worked with me to plan the trip and she listened carefully and organized an itinerary and hotel stay (Opposite House) that were perfect! Julia, my tour guide, spoke great English and shared not only history, but local color and stories that made this trip one of my most memorable ones ever ! The driver was also excellent and the vehicle comfortable and clean. Julia accompanied me to the airport and actually took me all the way through to security to make sure everything went smoothly - which was great since we were running short on time having encountered some bad traffic I'm already starting to chart out my next trips - Tibet, Base Camp, Xian - with Wild China. . . . ! Hands down - exceeded all expectations :)

Date of experience: April 2018
JennyZhang_WildChina, General Manager at WildChina Travel, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2018

Hi Sook,

We are so happy to know that you had a great experience with WildChina on your recent trip to Beijing. We have shared your kind words with the whole team internally. Shiming is a rising star on our team, and your feedback means a lot to WildChina and to her personally! We love Julia who is also one of our star guides in Beijing. We hope to welcome you back to China to explore Tibet, Base Camp, Xi’an and many many more incredible destinations.

Thanks again for sharing your review!

Reviewed April 26, 2018

My 84 year old Dad and his wife and myself travelled to China to complete one of my Dad's bucket list trips. We visited Beijing and the Great Wall (4 days) Bullet train to Xi'an and the Terracotta soldiers (4 days), Yangtze River cruise (4 days), and Shanghai (4 days).

The trip was over the top! WildChina and the trip exceeded our wildest expectations! They were amazing as we shifted and changed things from the first day of planning until the day we left China. Constantly in flex they stayed right with us and helped us maximize and enjoy our time in China. They have spoiled us for any future trips elsewhere! I have already recommended our agent Kendra Tombolato and WildChina to at least 5 people who are planning trips to China within the next year!!!

The guides were all amazing, their local knowledge, their depth of understanding of the history and the areas we were in, and their patience at answering our endless questions was outstanding. My Dad constantly said how impressed he was with their brightness and energy and enthusiasm and knowledge. I connected with them all on WeChat and they all helped us with questions we had when they were not with us. Their lunch and dinner recommendations were always excellent!

Here is a quote from an email my Dad sent me

“OUR VISIT TO CHINA WAS TOTALLY EXCELLENT!!!
It could not have been better!!!
Thanks to your planning and organization!!!
The best holiday of all our travels!!
WOW !!! and WOW Again!!! “

Date of experience: April 2018

Hi Wluhawks,

Your review simply has made Kendra feel like a STAR in our office today! It’s so great to know that you and your family had an amazing journey in China with us. We love China, and we want to design the most authentic experience for all of our travelers. We want to have our clients fall in love with our country and its people. We hope to welcome you to China again in the near future to explore more!

Thanks again!

Reviewed April 14, 2018

There are certainly no words to describe how amazing Wildchina.com are ! I have been with them last March 2017 and also MArch 2018 with a group of 23 Ladies. From the day of our arrival until the day of departure, they took care of all the little details that made our trip incredible ! starting from The excellent travel Designer and kind and informative guides ! We enjoyed a well organized tour around many destinations in China ! Definitely will come back again next year to see more of beautiful China with Wildchina.com !

Date of experience: March 2018
Xun B, General Manager at WildChina Travel, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2018

Dear Ama,

Thank you so much for your high praise of WildChina's service. We’re so happy to know the trip went well and that you enjoyed it a lot. We have shared this great feedback with the guides who accompanied you. China has so many beautiful areas and interesting experiences. We’re looking forward to designing another memorable trip for you and your friends in the future.

Warmly,

Bao Xun

Reviewed March 19, 2018

My son and I traveled to Beijing, Shanghai, and Hong Kong and we LOVED the services of Wild China. Before our trip, Maynard and Kendra had impeccable communications and suggestions in planning our itinerary, and in giving us tips before we left. In Beijing, Shirley was amazing. She was the perfect guide and made changes in the days to fit any and all requests we had. In Shanghai, Patrick was exceptional. We drove out of the city, one day, to Tongli, and the information he provided throughout the trip was fascinating! We also took a sidecar ride through Shanghai, and this was one our favorite experiences. Finally, Anna was our guide in Hong Kong. She is energetic, knowledgable, and fun! All our guides made every effort to make our trip exactly what we wanted, and provided excellent restaurant options. I would use Wild China for any of my trips.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank tracibpitts
Xun B, General Manager at WildChina Travel, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Dear Traci,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We have passed your appreciation onto each of the guides who accompanied you and are glad to know you enjoyed your time with WildChina. We look forward to helping you and your friends design future trips.