We stayed here for 6 nights in Mid April. We stayed in a club room which was a nice size room and very comfortable. As the hotel wasn't using air conditioners at all the room was very hot and uncomfortable for sleep. We were not explained to why they were not using it but did deliver a fan when we complained. The hotel itself is nice but very isolated. There is not much around the hotel and to go to points of interest you need a taxi. We did go to dinner at the Youth restaurant down the road which had a large menu (including some unusual items). It was really nice and reasonably priced. The hotel itself is very quiet with not a lot of people appearing to be staying. Breakfast is good with a lot of selections. The Club Lounge is disappointing during happy hour compared to other hotels and with no atmosphere, not a great choice of food, and beer placed one at a time in the drinks area. Pity if two people want a beer at the same time. We gave up going. Other times it was nice for a coffee. A big advantage with the club room was the four free pieces of laundry per room per day. Every one in the Hotel was helpful and had smiles on their faces.. Particularly Carry Wang in reception and Judy our room attendant.. Not all the staff are fluent in English but try and you can always get someone in the reception area who can speak good English. Disappointments in addition to the isolation is the pool which is nothing like the brochure photo and the golf area which doesn't look maintained. Enjoyed our stay but because of location not sure if would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Central Plaza Beijing, an Award-Winning hotel, is conveniently located in Guanganmen commercial and civic area, adjacent to the new Municipal Government Office Building and is within a stone's throw from Beijing's Financial Street. The hotel is close to tourist and shopping attractions such as Wangfujing, Oriental Plaza and the Forbidden City. It is 10 minutes drive from the West and South Train Station and 45 minutes from the Capital Airport.The hotel has 322 contemporary guest rooms, including suites and two floors of Executive Club rooms, all equipped with wired and wireless broadband internet, speaker telephone and multi-language voice mail. With a 640 square meter, pillar-free ballroom and 8 other function rooms ranging from 35 to 176 square meters, the hotel is an ideal venue for business meetings and social functions alike. All the meeting rooms are equipped with state-of-the-art audio-visual facilities, built-in work station, wireless broadband connection and video conference facilities. The hotel's professional meeting team will ensure every event a success.The hotel also provides other facilities like business center ticketing and tour desk, kiosk, car rental, concierge taxi and limousine service, baby sitting service, karaoke as well as a Mini Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Central Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Central Plaza Hotel Beijing
- Holiday Inn Beijing
- Beijing Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Central Plaza Beijing