“A Restaurant Strongly Recommend”
Review of The Moment - CLOSED

The Moment
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: “The Moment” RESTAURANT is a stylish restaurant providing original flavors of Hunnan culinary art in a traditional Beijing HuTong atmosphere. We are now well established in our newly refurbished site on Dongsisitiao ( 200M north from subway Line 5, Dongsi Station, Exit B) which provides a cool atmosphere, delicious, health and original home-taste. With our passion of providing good food, we hope we can host new guests and old friends here and together with you enjoy “The Moment”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Well,my friends thanked me for treating them in such a nice restaurant, and I'm sure I'll come back again. What the most impressive thing is that the food tastes excellent. It was the first time I ate Hunan cuisine, but I believe I start to fall in love with it. Besides this, we think that the serxice and atmosphere here is worthy of a big praise.

themoment x, Manager at The Moment, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

hi,many thanks 4 ur review. so happy that you had a good time and meal by us. hope to meet you again! :-)

Reviewed June 13, 2012

Its really a kind of SPICY I ever tried. different from the Mexico food,or the Sichuan food.the spicy would stimulates the action of the heartmjust like wine. Also, the restaurant is equipped with nice environment all around.The style is totally different with up and downstairs, I love it !

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Unique decoration, typical Hunan cuisine,warm service. We really enjoyed a perfect moment.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

I really like this restaurant, feel like I went back to my home.. I love the delicious fish soup~~~

Reviewed June 12, 2012

fish is specially to recommend!!! Really good.
Hutong restaurant with nice atmosphere.