“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2014

The Italian food at The Fratelli Fresh is so appealing the world over, both to those who eat it and those who make it, the quality restaurant focus on high-quality, seasonal, regional ingredients – and the simplicity of the recipes.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

We usually don't like to eat in the hotel restaurant, and were suspect of eating at an Italian restaurant in China, but were tired after a day trip and stopped in. The food was outstanding, and the chef, who is from Italy, came by to talk to answer questions we had about the menu. A wonderful treat and surprise!

Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

A great experience. A perfect meal of a balsamic arugula salad and veal chop milanese sans sauce. Very diffucult to execute but exqusite in its elegant simplicity. I will be back.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I'm a New Yorker, picky about her gnocchi. If you know gnocchi, you know it has to be made of potato to be light. Light is best and when I heard the Italian accent of the Sicilian chef I changed my order to the gnocchi after confirming it was homemade. I ordered it with bolonese sauce. Delicious with the only cab on the menu by the glass.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Fratelli 's at the Renaissance, Beijing China. Well I had to stop in for lunch during my last stay a week ago and again great service and food. Chef Stefano and his team remembered me and the fact I cannot eat onions, he was happy to make me non menu items which were wonderful and fresh. The salad was fresh with roasted eggplant around buffalo mozzarella cheese. For pasta course he made spinach linguini with calamari in a light red garlic fresh sauce. For the main event it was rolled veal with Italian ham and cheese. All topped off with a wine he chose.

Chef Stefano continues to train his sous chefs to have the same love of food and freshness of materials. This restaurant is continuing to grow and to find its niche in Italian cooking with the devotion of all who work at this restaurant they will surely continue to make a name for themselves.