“Great experience. Totally recommended.”

Boutique Tour-Day Tour
Ranked #124 of 380 Tours in Beijing
More attraction details
Owner description: Hello and welcome to my page! My name is Konglin, a professional, licensed English speaking tour guide/driver based in Beijing. I am a non-smoker and I will be glad to provide you with a clean and dependable car. Your safety and comfort are my first priority. I am a careful, courteous and highly trained chauffeur and I will get you to your destination quickly, safely and stress free! Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, having a driving servicein Beijing is essential to getting around. Allow me to help you to make the most of your time in the region. I can provide you with an English speaking tour that is helpful, historical and humorous. The services I offer are:• airport pick up and drop off• a city tour of Beijing’s highlights• a tour to the Great Wall of China• Xingang Cruise Port pick up and drop off• a tour to the temples and museums both inside Beijing and on its outskirtsIn addition, we can work together to tailor make your tour and to offer suggestions. If you happen to be traveling to other areas of China, such as Xian to see the Terra Cotta Warriors, I can assist you with your travel arrangements there. My business is largely supported by customer referral. I am honest and you have my word that my price is fair. I do not take you to souvenir shops unless that is your request. Please contact me for an unforgettable experience!
“Great experience. Totally recommended.”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We visited Beijing in December. Finalized plans for the great wall tour over email earlier in the month itself thru email. He was very prompt in his replies. On the day of the tour, he showed up exactly on time. The drive was very smooth and he explained the history on the way there. On the way back from the wall, he stopped at the silk factory and the Bird's Nest as well. It was indeed a nice experience and totally recommend Kong Lin as your tour guide.

USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Top Notch Personal Service”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

My wife and I were having trouble figuring out how we were going to get to the Great Wall on public transport and we didn’t want to use one of those big impersonal tour groups. Kong Lin to the rescue. I easily found Kong Lin on the web, I think on the tripadvisor.com site. I called him and we set up a driver for my wife and I to go to Great Wall Mutianyu . Incidentally, Kong Lin speaks perfect English. One of Kong Lin’s drivers showed up right on time the very next day and was very attentive and courteous. And I might add he was a safe driver. We didn’t speak much English to the driver but we all seemed to get along just fine. Actually, he used his mobile to call Kong Lin for a couple of clarifications. I highly recommend Kong Lin. His services are ideal for the more independent traveler. I wish we would have used him for a few other Beijing adventures.

Visited October 2012
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Day trip to great wall and the tombs”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Kong was most helpful, picked us up at the conference hotel. When visiting the attractions he organised the tickets and talked about the country side we where travelling through. His comments where insightful and interesting. Having a englsh speaking guide made for a much simpler and pleasant experience then the previous trip to a different section great wall that I had undertaken earlier in the week . The vehicle was clean and comfortable and seated the 4 of us easily with room to spare. Would warmly recommend to other foreign conference delegates visiting Bejing.

Visited May 2012
canada
“Reliable, Honest, Knowledgable, Did his Best”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

We are a group of 6 and had Kong Lin's service for airport transfers, Great Wall side trip and 2 days trip to Datong.
I found him on the net by reading traveller's comment and was willing to try his services judging by his email responses.
We are impressed with his services and he is everything as listed in his web page. He is able to satisfy any reasonable demands. He is able to speak the truth - not making empty promises - when he believes certain demands are not achievable.
Because we are non-smokers, it was much more comfortable and enjoyable to be travelling with a non-smoking person. It was a great bonus for us.
Will certainly recommend his services.

Visited January 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

We spent 3 days with Kong & Violet and found the service to be excellent.
The tours were made easier by having Kong or Violet organising everything and being able to communicate in English helped so much.Being picked up at the airport and driven to hotel was great. we hope to return to Beijing one day and will use the service again..
Best Regards