“A great guide for your Beijing tours!!”

Sunflower Tours China
Ranked #1 of 47 Food & Drink in Beijing
More attraction details
Owner description: Dear! Beijing Welcome you! SUNFLOWER TOURS CHINA gained prominence during the 2008 Beijing Olympics. Sunflower Li is a very experienced, licensed tour guide. Personalize your itinerary. All tours are private, depart daily, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules. Start preparing your ‘perfect’ trip by sending your requirements to Sunflower:) cheers!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
indianapolis
6 attraction reviews
“A great guide for your Beijing tours!!”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Where to begin on this recommendation for Sunflower Li? If you are reading this recommendation, you are probably where we were some months back. Planning a trip to Beijing to see the wonderful sites the city has to offer; but without a clue on how to plan the logistics on your own. Now, how do you figure out which guide to select from the multitude available on TripAdvisor.com? All we can say is we were at the exact same spot. How do you plan a trip 12k miles away, arrange tours with a guide you have never met, trust in the feedback given about the guide, etc, etc? Look no further than Sunflower.

We selected Sunflower as our tour guide and all we can say is that we are so glad we did! She was easy to work with in planning the daily tours, very responsive to the many questions we had and extremely flexible in the daily schedule. From our first day with her; it was a fantastic experience. Some of the positive qualities she brought; very personable, very upbeat and energetic, spoke great English, had a thorough understanding of history for each site we visited, would speed up or slow down the pace as we wanted and constantly took group pictures of us so that no one was left out. She and her driver were punctual each day, offered great recommendations for dinner (Da Dong for Peking duck!!) and even went with us to the Silk Market to help with the negotiations. Our days were carefully planned to maximize the time we had available; her specific knowledge of crowds, tour groups and traffic, made it possible to avoid long lines and traffic jams.

We would highly recommend Sunflower for your tours in Beijing; and if you truly want to get on her good side, bring along Oreos (her favorite)!

Visited April 2014
sunflower_Lee, Owner at Sunflower Tours China, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Dear Jay, Kathy and Marin!

How are you? Thank you so much for the Excellent trip advisor review! I am so happy to hear that you had great time with Sunflower, yes! I love Oreo!

To shop in local market with family are really fun too! My friends like Marin's new fashion boots^_^

Good luck with your business in China too! If you ever come back in town please feel free to let me know it. Beijing always welcome you back!

May you have lovely spring & A superb successful year of horse!

Sunflower Li

Brisbane, Australia
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Exceeded expectations from start to finish”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I had the opportunity to be in Beijing for only a very short time and wanted to see some highlights. From my very first email communication with Sunflower, I knew I wouldn't be let down. I contacted 3 different companies, but got the quickest, friendliest and most professional response from Sunflower who helped plan the right itinerary for me. My guide Lina was outstanding. When my plane was delayed and I was late to my hotel, she waited patiently for more than 2 hous and greeted me cheerfully when I arrived. We did a wonderful bike and walking tour of a Hutong which was a memorable experience and fininished the evening with an unforgettable sampling of the night markets. The next day we explored the Great Wall and Tiananman Square. My driver was great and had a clean and well presented vehicle. I Can't recommend Sunflower and Lina highly enough. Book them with full confidence of an unforgettable experience ahead.

Dear John!

How are you? Thank you so much for the Excellent trip advisor review! I am so happy to hear that you had great time here with our guide Lina!

Hutongs are abosolutely my favorite:) Of course the Greatwall & forbidden city too! we look forward to host you here again soon to show you more amazing part of Beijing!

Once again I sincerely Xiexie for choosing Sunflower Tours! May you have a lovely spring!

Sunflower Tours China
Prince George, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fantastic Tour Service”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I pre-arranged a 3 day tour package with Sunflower over the Internet and email. The service was always prompt and very accommodating to our requests. Every aspect of Sunflowers guide and driver service was perfect. Always on time and always very friendly. Our personal guide Xiexie was incredible. Extremely knowledgeable and energetic. We had so much fun touring all the exciting areas of Beijing with Ziexie and We feel like it was sad to say goodbye when We left Beijing. Hiring Sunflower was an Excellent decision. HIGHLY RECCOMMENDED :)

Visited March 2014
sunflower_Lee, Owner at Sunflower Tours China, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Dear Troy, Dianna & Ashley!

How are you? Thank you so much for the excellent Trip Advisor Review! Our guide & driver are so touched when they read it! I am very happy that you had such wonderful holiday with us here! It was certainly our great pleasure to be your Beijing host!

I absolutely love your wonderful photos especially the panda photo:) they are very beautiful & truly amazing!

May you have a lovely Spring!! Beijing welcome you back soon...

Sunflower Li/Sunflower Tours China
Glattfelden, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best city tour ever in Beijing!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I had the great opportunity to spend a day with Sunny in beijing. After a very warm welcome we discovered the whole city together. She had such a good mood and was able to tell a lot of interesting story about the ancient days there. Very flexible tour program so nothing had not been covered during this city tour. I can warmly recommend it to book a tour here, especially if you're looking for a great experience which is accompanied by a smile througout the whole day.

Dear Bjorn!

How are you? Thanks so much for the Excellent Trip Advisor Review! I wish you had a lovely fly/flight to Europe!! It was such a great pleasure to show you my beloved Beijing especially under blue^_^. I can live here for ever if weather is like this everyday! Please bring Conny back soon:) I can't wait to show you more things.,.

May you have a lovely spring season!! Please take my very best greetings to family! I can say your name now! Bjorn.

Sunny/Sunflower Li
Singapore, Singapore
“Excellent tour of BeiJing with Kids!”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Excellent tour we had at Bei Jing. With 2 young kids (3 and 6 years old) tagging along, we were a little worried initially. But with Sunflower, there wasn't anything to worry about. She was friendly and great with the kids. Every morning on our trip, the kids would eagerly go to the lobby to meet her, ready for our adventure in Bei Jing.

We saw the Forbidden Palace, the Great Wall at Mu Tian Yu, the Summer Palace, the Temple of Heaven and had a great time watch the Chaoyang Acrobatics show. We also visited the 798 Art District and had many a memorable lunches and dinners. Sunflower knew the best time to visit each place and the best spots for photographs, which was great for a photo buff like me.

The kids are still talking about Auntie Sunflower even on their way back home. Thanks for a great experience of Bei Jing.

Visited March 2014
sunflower_Lee, Owner at Sunflower Tours China, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Dear Richard & Family!

How are you? Thank you so much for the excellent Trip advisor Review! I am very to hear that you & family enjoyed the tour with Sunflower! it is certainly my great pleasure! Miss the Children & family already! They are just wonderful! Aron's emperor photos are super royal & beautiful:)

Thank you so much tell me so my much about Singapore & world culture! If you come back in town, please do let me know it!

Best Regards
Sunflower Li (Kids Auntie Beijing:)

Been to Sunflower Tours China? Share your experiences!