“Great Beijing tour!”

Sunflower Tours China
Ranked #1 of 47 Food & Drink in Beijing
More attraction details
Owner description: Dear! Beijing Welcome you! SUNFLOWER TOURS CHINA gained prominence during the 2008 Beijing Olympics. Sunflower Li is a very experienced, licensed tour guide. Personalize your itinerary. All tours are private, depart daily, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules. Start preparing your ‘perfect’ trip by sending your requirements to Sunflower:) cheers!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Petaling Jaya, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
“Great Beijing tour!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Thanks to TripAdvisor, I came across Sunflower! And I have no regrets. Although she wasn't available during our stay, her friend Maggie was great! She was very knowledgeable about Beijing history thus making our 3 day tour a wonderful experience. Have a great time with Sunflower!

Visited December 2012
sunflower_Lee, Owner at Sunflower Tours China, responded to this review, February 2, 2013
Hi Dear Hani!

How are you? How is your daughter? I am really happy that you enjoyed the assistance with our guide Maggie. We will keep working it and to be Excellent team!

I wish you A great happy Chinese New year. It will be Coming Feb 9. The year of snake, We call it baby dragon. Gongxiface, (Great fortune to you!)

We look forward host you here again soon...

Sunflower Tours China Team

Marietta, GA
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“Sunflower Made a Great Trip even Greater”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We started corresponding with Sunflower Li after finding her on Trip Advisor, she is prompt and was wonderful to work with as we planned two days of guided touring in Beijing. My wife and I can say nothing better then WOW. She is such a wonderful person, who has a warm smile and a kind heart. On top of that she is a true professional, and takes her business seriously.

We recommend hiring her for anyone who wants to seriously understand life in Beijing past and present.

Visited January 2013
Hi Dear Adam and Jill!

How are you? It was such a great pleasure to be your personal guide. I am so happy that you had a WOW time.:)

I wish you A great happy Chinese New year. It will be Coming Feb 9. The year of snake. It is the symbol of wisdom. Gongxiface, (Great fortune to you!) Thank you for adding me to your facebook friend list too.

Mooloolaba, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Sunflower was a highlight of Beijing!”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

We met Sunflower quite by accident and could not be happier. We were preparing to go to the Great Wall as part of our Beijing stay, but the night before, we still hadn't booked a thing and were a bit wishy-washy about our plans.

Then we met Sunflower [and her phenomenally talented brother Richard]. All of a sudden, our plans came together and she was to be our guide. How lucky we were!

She and her wonderful driver led us to a starkly stunning section of the wall on a perfect blue sky day -- and we felt like the only people there. Along the way, she shared local advice, history - it seemed there was no topic she could not supply info on, and we were so grateful [and peppered her with many questions because of this!]

She also gave us great advice on where to shop, where to eat and how to get around. She's a real local and knows the city inside and out.

With Sunflower, you get the whole package: expertise, charm, worldliness and perspective, a personal opinion and guidance, savviness, a great laugh and a happy personality. Her English is superb and her vocabulary, rich. She made our experience her priority, and ensured we had a blast.

We now consider Sunflower a new friend. We highly recommend her services to anyone who seeks a guide not only for the Great Wall and Beijing, but beyond, in other areas of China, given her knowledge.

Thanks from 'the kids', Penny and Ben, too!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank laura b
Hi Dear Laura, Andrew, Ben and Penny!

How are you? Thank you so much for taking Sunflower Tours China! It was such a great pleasure to meet you too. I am really happy that you had great time & we had such a blue sky day! Yeah!

I look forward host you again soon....
Australia
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Sunflower is amazing, the best money we spent in all of China!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Please do yourselves a favour and book a daytrip with the absolutely wonderful Sunflower, I guarantee you will not regret it!

We had such a great time exploring the Forbidden city, Temple of Heaven, eating at this fab little restaurant Sunflower revealed to us and then cycling around Houhai lake and the hutongs. It was great to be able to have a hasslefree day, Sunflower took care of everything from arranging entry tickets, navigating throughout the city and ordering at the restaurant. She also took great photos for us :-)

Sunflower is worldly, well travelled and extremely knowledgable- she spent much of the day revealing interesting bits of historical info, along with providing a fascinating insight into Chinese culture.. I can't properly put into words how much of a great time we had with her! Beijing is quite a tricky city to see as English isn't widely spoken and scams are quite prevalent so we felt we had to be a bit on guard when we were on our own, even though we would consider ourselves to be quite young savvy travelers. Sunflower provided a fun, relaxing, interesting and authentic tour.. Enjoy your time with her!! :)

2 Thank happytravellermaz
Hi Dear Maria and Petra!

How are you? Thank you so much for taking Sunflower Tours China. I am so happy that you had a Great & Fun time with Sunflower:) I will definately take you another Bike ride along Hutong area when you are back.

I wish you A great happy Chinese New year. It will be Coming Feb 9. The year of snake. It is the symbol of wisdom. Good luck with your studies too! Gongxiface, (Great fortune to you!)

Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful way to experience Beijing!”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

My husband came to China for work, and we managed to schedule a single full day in Beijing with no work commitments. Sunflower came highly recommended to us by a friend and she did not disappoint. There's nothing new I can say that hasn't already been written about her - all these reviews are spot on!

We spent the morning at the Great Wall, enjoyed at delicious (and cheap!) lunch, and walked around the Summer Palace in the afternoon. Her historical and contemporary knowledge about Beijing was excellent.

Without a doubt, this was the most enjoyable day on our 10 day trip... I only wish we had more time to spend with her visiting other sites! Do yourself a favor and spend as much time with Sunflower as you can - your trip will be so much better!

I can't wait to share her with our friends who are traveling to Beijing!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank jillianmwaters
Hi Dear Jillian and Brian.

How are you? Thanik you so much for taking Sunflower Tours China! I am really happy that you had a great time here. I love our sister photos that you uploaded on TA:) I am Big sister with LA hat on.

I look forward seeing you again soon...Maybe LA!
Cheers
Sunflower Li

Been to Sunflower Tours China? Share your experiences!