“very good resaurant and very good service .”
Review of Tadka Rasoi Indian Restaurant - CLOSED

Tadka Rasoi Indian Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Yansha
Description: Awarded the Best Indian Restaurant in Beijing - City Weekend,The Beijinger, Times Out, China Tatler, DiningCity, TripAdvisor, Target and many other magazines and websites. Experience the best Indian dining in Beijing.
Beijing, China
“very good resaurant and very good service .”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I go to Tadka rasoi resaurant had dinner with my friend .Service is very good and the tesaurant staff is very friendly .In the resaurant I can learn how to make indian kebab .It is very delicious food !I want go there again .

• Visited April 2014

Beijing
“Nathing”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Very good service .last time i go with my wife,she chouldnt eat the sea food.so they give us some meat without seafood,it was very good service

• Visited April 2014
Xi'an, China
“High end Indian Cuisine in Beijing China”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I have been there many time only because of Their food which is awesome , service is ok ,in Indian Restaurant its always hard to find open kitchen concept but this restaurant you can watch live, even though you can learn how Indian kebabs prepared , their most of Indian chef speak good Chinese they also have very good selection of pairing wine with Indian Food , staff are very knowledgable and friendly.
Must try Chicken Tikka , Tandoori Chicken and butter naan.

• Visited February 2014
beijing
“Good food”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

i was there with my girl friend, that day we go to have buffet,but the waiter say today they have some party whole restaurant is booked. so i have to take alcarte,is beautiful presentation of the food,the waiter served our food with smile. the food is very tasty,is authentic Indian food. Enviroment is nice,may be they not allow other guest,because for the party,so no crowd only i and my girlfriend in the restaurant having food. Yes price is little expensive because is in the the five star hotel. But i like it. I will be there again.

• Visited August 2013
Warsaw, Poland
“Marvellous Indian Restaurant”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Limited buffet spread but authentic taste (love the papadum!) There is no "free flow of soft drinks" as stated in the restaurant week website. The menu was rather long and had a variety of offerings. Service was friendly and attentive. Food, ambience, Ankur is all very good. I had a great time and as mentioned in previous comments the best Indian restaurant in Beijing! The staff and the hostess in particular are very nice and explained to us the menu in details. The food was good, though we had just one meal at the Hotel. Thanks to its proximity from most Restaurants and Hotels, we always ended up venturing into some other joint.

• Visited February 2014