“Tadka is so special,I love it !”
Review of Tadka Rasoi Indian Restaurant - CLOSED

Tadka Rasoi Indian Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Yansha
Description: Awarded the Best Indian Restaurant in Beijing - City Weekend,The Beijinger, Times Out, China Tatler, DiningCity, TripAdvisor, Target and many other magazines and websites. Experience the best Indian dining in Beijing.
Reviewed October 28, 2013

The service is so kind and let me feel very comfortable. expecially the manager Coco, not only warm to me but also is a very beautiful girl. I think the restaurant is a good choice for each one whom come to the hotel.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We visited this place with friends as our Indian friend recomenda this restaurant food is perfect n just 98 rmb for lunch . Food just keep coming n tastey .

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Was here on business trip for 2day and was craving for good food , my friends recommended this place, should say food and service staff was just outstanding can't ask any more , they recommend dish of your choice out of menu . All in all great place for food lover

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I stayed for 2 weeks in this Marriott Hotel where this TADKA restaurant is located. We got excellent service with special food request everyday and got amazed. I recommend everyone who likes Indian cuisine to try this place first hand. The staff and Manager are model of service industry. Even they help us eat breakfast of our liking in the morning at different restaurant in the hotel!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

One of my friends was staying here in Marriot and he invited me and one more friend of his to the hotel for a dinner. We were escorted by the chinese waiter and we could choose any table as the restaurant was empty. The decor is decent to be in. However, the major disappointment was on the food.

The samosas (Starters) was bland. They were over fried and had many black stains. The green chutney sauce did not seem to be fresh and was so watery!Why so much water need to be added in the sauce? The tandoori chicken was not well done and the meat was not tender. This one of my favorite foods I love at any Indian Restaurant. My friend had ordered some Lamb dish which was not flavourful and we thought it was cooked before and oven-heated and served to us. And the Lamb meat also didn't seem fresh too because it was chewy. The Dal Makhani ordered, had too much butter. Of the 3 naans we ordered the Garlic one was the saviour and the other 2 Plain naans we hard to chew and as they had gotten cold in the powerful A/C there. Although the Lamb dish was not good the chicken curry was fine. The biryani was fine but there was just too much oil in it, and we ordered a bottle of wine which went well with the food. The wine selection is good.

In conclusion the food was a disappointment. I also felt disappointed when the chinese chef(young boy ) was making the naan and the 2 Indian chefs were just standing behind and chatting. (Open Kitchen) and I would have had our naan cooked by the Indian chef. Maybe the chinese chef was not trained well and was practicing on us which was very experimental and ruined our dinner. Other than us we had just one more table and it seemed the restaurant is not a popular as it had so few guests.

1  Thank MinecraftBeijing007