“Very efficient”

Beijing Tour Guide
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
All Inclusive Private City Tour to Temple of...
Ranked #1 of 14 Transportation in Beijing
More attraction details
Owner description: Beijing tour guide offers tour guide service and driver service for one day tour and multi-day tour. Founded by several experienced tour guides who have done this more than 12 years. We are able to provide the best hand-picked tour packages and travel solutions to overseas travelers. We also have expertise to tailor-make private tours with the best value to meet our customers' needs. If you want to know more, come with us. We offer: Beijing tour guide, Beijing tours, Great Wall tours, transportations, etc.
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful time and everything was well organised and planned. Being picked up at our hotel was very convenient and I would definitely recommend this company.

All reviews
"day trip"
in 30 reviews
"beijing tour"
in 24 reviews
"spoke very good english"
in 11 reviews
in 12 reviews
"safe driver"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I travelled to Beijing as a lone female traveller on business and arranged with Violet to be picked up at the airport with a visit to the Summer Palace and then after two days of business, a full day tour of Tiananmen square, the Forbidden City and the Great Wall with an airport drop off. She was always very prompt and informative when replying to emails.
Unfortunately a problem with my baggage when I arrived meant that we had to change some of the plans at last minute but Violet and her husband were great and very helpful to me. They offered advice on where to shop close to my hotel and how to reach my business meetings from my hotel too.
Violet was very friendly and put me at ease straight away. The tour was absolutely brilliant and we had a great chat while walking around, not just about the history and the sights of Beijing but also about our different cultures. The price was very very reasonable and Violet spoke brilliant English. I could not recommend her as a tour guide highly enough! She offers everything you need to see the sights of such a great city. Thank you Violet!

1  Thank Sammie496
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Violet was excellent in communicating prior to our trip and very prompt and clear in her emails. Linda met us at our friends apartment, she has amazing English and was very informative when drilled about her culture and views of China. She tailored the tour to do whatever we wanted, we had a great time. Thankyou.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

We had a great time visiting Beijing with Violet and Kong. From the beginning prior to arriving in Beijing they took great care of us with quick responses to my emails as well as helping in planning our time there. Upon arrival, they picked us up at the airport and throughout the next couple days wove a perfect blend of culture, sightseeing, some amazing food/restaurant opportunities and last minute requests for shopping. We saw The Chaoyang Theatre Acrobatics Show and visted the Great Wall. They recommended we go a bit further distance wise to visit a portion that is not as crowded as those parts closer to Beijing. We tried some…let me re-phrase that, “I” tried some of the interesting food items in the stalls of Dong Hua Men Night Market. Several other places we visited were The Summer Palace, The Temple of Heaven, The Forbidden City and they even added some other great places I asked about once we got there like the Olympic Village area, the Birds Nest, the Water Cube, Jingshan Park and a fun Hutong experience. I’m sure I am leaving out other great things that I can’t remember off the top of my head but what it comes down to is that we had a great time and we owe it to our amazing guides. Thank you Violet and Kong for taking us on an amazing adventure around Beijing and sharing your culture and hospitality.

Sincerely James and Adam