The hotel is becoming a little dated but the level of service from the staff more than makes up for this. The gym staffs are very friendly and will help you put together any form of exercise routine. There is also a sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi that are available to use. Although the subway is about 10 minutes walk away (and we did use it) I would recommend taking taxi's everywhere as in comparison to most of the places in Europe they are ridiculously cheap. The breakfast is comprehensive and filling with everything you could ask for, as long as you get it in the room rate of course otherwise it could be a little steep at approximately £19 per person. My biggest bug bear at the hotel was the fact that the business center charged for internet access at something like 30 pence per minute, now come on in this day and age!!!!!!. Internet access was free in the lobby as long as you where prepared to wait for a minimum of 20m minutes for the page to load. A tip if you don't want to pay for the room price of drinks pop (quite literally) around the corner and pick up some drinks and snacks form the convenience store around the side of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L2 is currently under renovation as we are creating a new restaurant Makan Kitchen for our guests. Also, Executive Tower rooms’ balconies on the 9th floor are under an urgent repair. We apologize for any inconvenience and/or noise that may occur during this refit. Please be advised, from 01/06/2015 Hilton Beijing will become a non-smoking hotel as per the Government Policy. Centrally located in Beijing's Chaoyang business and diplomatic district, the Hilton Beijing hotel is just 20 minutes from Beijing Capital International Airport. Discover contemporary Beijing attractions such as Sanlitun, Bird's Nest and the 798 Art District or steep yourself in the city's ancient culture and visit Tian'anmen Square, the Forbidden City and the Great Wall of China, all within easy access of this modern Beijing hotel. Unwind in the Hilton Beijing hotel's Executive Lounge in the newly built nine-story Executive Tower and enjoy drinks and snacks throughout the day. Do business in one of 12 meeting rooms or make use of the fully equipped Business Center at this Beijing hotel. After a busy day, dine in one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and bars and enjoy Pan-Asian cooking at Elements restaurant, contemporary American cuisine in One East or sip creative cocktails in Tonic Lounge at this central Beijing hotel. Parking charges are 6 RMB/hour from 7am-9pm, and 5 RMB from 9pm-7am. Electronic car recharging station is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hilton EMEA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Beijing Hotel Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing
- Beijing Hilton International