The Hotel has very friendly and helpful staff, nicely appointed rooms, but the Wi-Fi and cable internet in the rooms, except for the executive tower, is quite expensive by Chinese standards. The hotel does provide free Wi-Fi internet in the lobby but has limited seating and very limited power connections. The hotel has a great 24 hour gym and fitness facility that is worth a visit and the location leads itself to business travellers avoiding the hustle of Beijing traffic. The breakfasts are a good spread of western and Chinese cuisine and always fresh and tasty, and the restaurants offer a good mix of foods for lunches and suppers. Prices are not cheap, as is expected with this brand in China, but for a first class experience you can do much worse in Beijing. Shopping the in area is commensurate with the hotel prices and if you are looking to shop be prepared for a little bit of a trip. The hotel offers all the standard European and US plug adaptors, but does not carry anything out of the ordinary. All in all a great business hotel with friendly service and if you are looking for the home away from home this will deliver.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 minutes from Beijing Capital International Airport and located in the bustling and well positioned Chaoyang business and diplomatic district. Host your corporate meetings or special events for up to 500 Guests in one of 12 spacious and elegant function rooms and enjoy professional planning advice and services. Relax in one of 502 spacious guest rooms or upgrade to a room in the Executive Tower and benefit from upgraded amenities and enjoy complimentary drinks and snacks in the exclusive Executive Lounge. Keep fit in the fitness centre then plunge into the hotel’s pool before relaxing in the sauna. Try an exercise class, or simply relax with a soothing massage. Hilton Beijing offers four unique restaurants and bars from a morning wake up with fresh tea or coffee at Caffé Cino, indulge in an authentic South East Asian meal at MAKAN kitchen, experience our grill house, serving up western cuisine at One East, or relax and recuperate with a pre-dinner drink at Tonic Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Beijing Hotel Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing
- Beijing Hilton International