“Clean”
Review of Hilton Beijing

Hilton Beijing
Ranked #50 of 6,606 Hotels in Beijing
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I am very particular on the cleanliness of towel. The towels in this hotel seemed a little bit old. But overall cleanliness of the room is good. The staff are friendly and when help is required, they could sense and respond to it in pro-active way.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Stefan S, General Manager at Hilton Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Dear Sofyan S,

Greetings from Hilton Beijing!

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of your experience at Hilton Beijing. My team and I are very delighted that you enjoyed your stay in Beijing with us, also we are glad that our cheerful service and accommodating made you a comfortable stay here. Also your kind feedback has been shared with our Operation team and we will strive to continue doing our job better.

Your insights on hotel’s towel conditions are also very much appreciated and have been taken into consideration as we plan future enhancements for the hotel.

We look forward to seeing you again and continuing to extend our Hilton hospitality experience to you in the future!

Stefan Schmid

Write a ReviewReviews (1,477)

Reviewed October 11, 2013

My recent stay at the Beijing Hilton hotel was an excellent experience. From check-in to check-out, the service from all staff was friendly and professional. My main interactions were with staff in the executive lounge and the concierge desk, where the team were helpful and proactive. I stayed in the executive tower, where the room proved to be a good size, well furnished and spotless. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was well equipped and spacious. The executive lounge is also well furnished, providing a relaxed environment for breakfast, cocktails or just chilling out. It was never too crowded or noisy any time I visited. The food provided at breakfast and during the evening cocktail service was of a good standard, although the selection was not as broad as other executive lounges I have used. As a HHonours Diamond member I was extended a very late check-out - something that was greatly appreciated. The fitness centre was solid, with a good selection of free-weights and machines that were all in newish condition. My only criticism of the hotel is the mens locker room attached to the fitness centre. The fitout was below the standard I would expect from the Hilton brand, and certainly below the standard of the public areas of the hotel and the executive tower. Aesthetically, it looked like a cheap fitout, the steam room and sauna did not appear to be working when I checked it out, and there was an odour of mould/mildew. Location wise, the hotel is well situated, with a Line 10 subway station within 5 minutes walking distance. Getting to most parts of Beijing was easy and surprisingly quick on the subway. Overall, I am glad I chose the Beijing Hilton for trip, and will definitely choose the property as my base for all future trips to Beijing.

Room Tip: Worth paying for a room in the executive tower
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Stefan S, General Manager at Hilton Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear LAMN8R,

Greetings from Hilton Beijing!

Thank you for staying with us recently and sharing your experience here on Tripadvisor. Your loyalty as a Hilton HHonors Diamond member is of great value to us. My team and I are very delighted to get your encouraging feedback regarding to our convenient location, well furnished executive lounge, and solid equipped health club, all of which have highlighted your experience with us.

Additionally, your encouraging comments of our friendly service are rewarding for my team members who work hard every day to ensure that all our guests experience the quality service that is synonymous with our brand.

Your insights about the men’s locker room as well as the steam room and sauna of the health club are also very much appreciated. Please rest assured that your comments will be addressed, and we continue to work hard to uphold the high standards and working order of our facilities and service.

We look forward to seeing you again and continuing to extend our Hilton hospitality experience to you again.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

With the coffee shop (1F) experience, too much trouble standard. Accordingly, staff seemed to go through the motions most of the time; no warm greetings rather perfunctory service throughout the hotel. I would never want to use this hotel again, however, it's a five star hotel, the hotel still has good brand, I hope once they have fixed these management problems.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Wang G,

Thank you taking the time and sharing with us your experience during your stay in our hotel.

I sincerely apologise for not meeting your expectation during your recent stay in our hotel. I have shared your comments with my department heads to implement measures to improve our guest satisfaction.

You mentioned that you were not pleased with our service in our coffee shop. I appreciate if you could send me some more information what we could improve to my personal email address stefan.schmid@hilton.com . This would assist us to focus on training and improve the offer. Thank you for your feedback and only with your comments, either positive or negative, we are able to improve our services on offer.

The team and I hope that you give us another opportunity to show you the true Hilton Beijing service. If I can be of any assistance with your booking please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Beijing Hilton is an excellent spot, conveniently located and teh staff is very accomodating Breakfast selection in Elements is awesome. Single complaints woudl be 1) The expensive price of laundry ($45 for 3 undershorts, 3 undersirts and one pair of socks) and teh smallness of teh chicken noodle soup order ($10 for a 1.5 cups). Other that that, everything outstanding.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Stefan S, General Manager at Hilton Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear Paul V,

Greetings from Hilton Beijing!

My team and I are pleased that you enjoyed your business stopovers with us. We appreciate your kind feedback on our services as well as the breakfast spread, and are glad that you were enjoyed during your stays. Thank you for your comments related to the pricing. Kindly be informed that we conduct market surveys on a regular basis and our prices are in line with our competitors. I have shared your note with our Culinary Team and the will review the portion during our next menu change.

Thank you for staying with us and it would be our pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Very nice hotel with excellent staff all of who were very friendly and knowledgeable. Upgraded to a room in the executive building which is very nice with an innovative business lounge in the centre.

All the usual service you expect from Hilton. My room was overlooking the ring road on the fourth floor but well soundproofed so no problem with car noise.

Dear Marraminga,

Greetings from Hilton Beijing!

My team and I thank you for your kind review, and delighted that you enjoyed your recent Hilton Beijing experience. We appreciate your feedback on our services, guest room and business lounge, which contributed positively towards your stay. Your encouraging comments are rewarding for our team members who work hard every day to ensure that all our guests experience the quality service that is synonymous with our brand.

We hope to have you with us again when you next return to Beijing in the near future.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

During a business trip for four days I choose this hotel in Beijing because it is not far from the airport highway and yet quite close to the city centre. Top class service and kind staff, so helpful to support you for any needs and problems you could have. The room was very clean, comfortable, very spacious and bright; although the hotel is close to the motorway, the noise was very minimal. Excellent breakfast, complimentary high speed Internet, and many other services makes this hotel one of the best in the city.It is not the cheapest hotel, but it is perfect for business travellers, as well as for tourists.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Giuseppe2011,

Greetings from Hilton Beijing!

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your positive experience at Hilton Beijing with us on tripadvisor. We are delighted that you felt comfortable during your stay and glad that you enjoyed the convenient location, the delicious breakfast as well as the quiet room. Also it is a great pleasure to know that our services have met your expectations and that my team has been taking good care of you. I have shared your comments with our team members, and they are very delighted and appreciated your feedback.

We are looking forward to welcome you back in the not distant future.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Even though the Hilton Beijing has its years, it is still - in my opinion - one of the best 5 star hotels in town. Great Location. Amazing executive room. Lounge which serves all you want and more. What shall I ask more?

Ok maybe the laundry services do not understand you all the time, but come on this is a Detail. Relax!

Room Tip: Executive Room

Dear ExploreBeyond,

Greetings from Hilton Beijing!

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay in our Hotel on Tripadvisor. My team and I are very delighted read your comments and that you enjoyed your stay in Beijing. We appreciate your kind feedback on our convenient location, well equipped executive room, and the wide selections that the executive lounge offers, all of which have highlighted your experience.

Regarding to your comments about the laundry services, we will make extra efforts to improve the English language skills. Only with your feedback, either positive or negative we are able to improve our services on offer – thank you.

Do come and stay with us again soon, it would be our pleasure to welcome you back.