My recent stay at the Beijing Hilton hotel was an excellent experience. From check-in to check-out, the service from all staff was friendly and professional. My main interactions were with staff in the executive lounge and the concierge desk, where the team were helpful and proactive. I stayed in the executive tower, where the room proved to be a good size, well furnished and spotless. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was well equipped and spacious. The executive lounge is also well furnished, providing a relaxed environment for breakfast, cocktails or just chilling out. It was never too crowded or noisy any time I visited. The food provided at breakfast and during the evening cocktail service was of a good standard, although the selection was not as broad as other executive lounges I have used. As a HHonours Diamond member I was extended a very late check-out - something that was greatly appreciated. The fitness centre was solid, with a good selection of free-weights and machines that were all in newish condition. My only criticism of the hotel is the mens locker room attached to the fitness centre. The fitout was below the standard I would expect from the Hilton brand, and certainly below the standard of the public areas of the hotel and the executive tower. Aesthetically, it looked like a cheap fitout, the steam room and sauna did not appear to be working when I checked it out, and there was an odour of mould/mildew. Location wise, the hotel is well situated, with a Line 10 subway station within 5 minutes walking distance. Getting to most parts of Beijing was easy and surprisingly quick on the subway. Overall, I am glad I chose the Beijing Hilton for trip, and will definitely choose the property as my base for all future trips to Beijing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L2 is currently under renovation as we are creating a new restaurant Makan Kitchen for our guests. Also, Executive Tower rooms’ balconies on the 9th floor are under an urgent repair. We apologize for any inconvenience and/or noise that may occur during this refit. Please be advised, from 01/06/2015 Hilton Beijing will become a non-smoking hotel as per the Government Policy. Centrally located in Beijing's Chaoyang business and diplomatic district, the Hilton Beijing hotel is just 20 minutes from Beijing Capital International Airport. Discover contemporary Beijing attractions such as Sanlitun, Bird's Nest and the 798 Art District or steep yourself in the city's ancient culture and visit Tian'anmen Square, the Forbidden City and the Great Wall of China, all within easy access of this modern Beijing hotel. Unwind in the Hilton Beijing hotel's Executive Lounge in the newly built nine-story Executive Tower and enjoy drinks and snacks throughout the day. Do business in one of 12 meeting rooms or make use of the fully equipped Business Center at this Beijing hotel. After a busy day, dine in one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and bars and enjoy Pan-Asian cooking at Elements restaurant, contemporary American cuisine in One East or sip creative cocktails in Tonic Lounge at this central Beijing hotel. Parking charges are 6 RMB/hour from 7am-9pm, and 5 RMB from 9pm-7am. Electronic car recharging station is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Beijing Hotel Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing
- Beijing Hilton International