Stayed here for business summer 2012. Room was spacious, with a balcony and urban view. Smog and heat meant being out in balcony was not practical for more than a glance.
Bed was comfortable, breakfast good with decent takeaway coffee in lobby.
Office I was at, was a 10 minute walk, with good path and crossings all the way.
Staff were polite and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 minutes from Beijing Capital International Airport and located in the bustling and well positioned Chaoyang business and diplomatic district. Host your corporate meetings or special events for up to 500 Guests in one of 12 spacious and elegant function rooms and enjoy professional planning advice and services. Relax in one of 502 spacious guest rooms or upgrade to a room in the Executive Tower and benefit from upgraded amenities and enjoy complimentary drinks and snacks in the exclusive Executive Lounge. Keep fit in the fitness centre then plunge into the hotel’s pool before relaxing in the sauna. Try an exercise class, or simply relax with a soothing massage. Hilton Beijing offers four unique restaurants and bars from a morning wake up with fresh tea or coffee at Caffé Cino, indulge in an authentic South East Asian meal at MAKAN kitchen, experience our grill house, serving up western cuisine at One East, or relax and recuperate with a pre-dinner drink at Tonic Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Beijing Hotel Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing
- Beijing Hilton International