Stayed here in late July for 2 nights. Didn't spend much time in the hotel, but some high level comments:
* Beautiful hotel. Grand lobby, very well appointed.
* Spacious rooms. I had a Deluxe room (separate bedroom) and it was huge--too large for me infact. It included a galley kitchen, which I didn't use. Room was well decorated and very clean.
*Gym. Large fitness area beyond the pool. The pool looks amazing (waterfalls, very large) although I didn't use it. The fitness area was large as well, with a wide variety of equipment and mulitples of each, so no waiting required (at least in the morning).
*Restaurant. Ate breakfast (2x) and lunch (1x) at the international restaurant on the second floor. The breakfast was buffet style, and was above average. Lots of choices, food was fresh and much prepared right in front of you.
Overall, a great place to stay on business (or personal). Didn't have to worry about anything. Also, very close to the Forbidden City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Hyatt Beijing is one of the finest hotels in Beijing and indeed China. In the prestigious Oriental Plaza in the centre of Beijing, the hotel is just minutes' walk from Tian An Men Square, the Forbidden City, the city centre and the Wang Fu Jing shopping street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Splitty, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Beijing Hotel Beijing
- Beijing Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt Beijing
- Beijing Hyatt