As the hotel had been managed by Crown Plaza until October 2013 and there was another Wuzhou hotel just next door. On the map provided by the hotel, this hotel was still marked as Crown Plaza. It was quite confused. We were sent to the wrong hotel by the taxi driver when we arrived there.
Like many of Chinese hotels, the lobby is huge but the room is tiny. The furniture and carpet were outdated and worn out. On the shower curtain, I have found lots of hair but they were not mine.
The hotel was 728RMB per night. Wifi: 0.3RMB/per minute or 120RMB/per day, 1 coconut milk + Guinness + Tonic Gin =232 RMB; Breakfast 175RMB/per head, close at 10am. In fact, at 10am, nothing was there anymore. We went there for breakfast on the New Year's day 15 minuted before 10am, we could not get much fresh food. Very disappointed.
There was always a guy wondering in the car park in front of the hotel. The staff were not always friendly and professional. We arrived at New Year's Eve, there was a large size Christmas tree in the lobby. But we did not feel welcoming and warmth.
There was a supermarket about 10minutes walking from the hotel. If you are not on a business stay, you can walk a little bit and you will find lots of restaurant within 15 minutes walking distance.
If the room is facing the main strew, it can be noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- V-Continent Beijing Parkview Wuzhou is a luxury hotel located in the northern part of Beijing next to the Beijing International Convention Centre and within walking distance to the Olympic Green and much celebrated Bird s Nest Stadium. The hotel is only a short, 25-minute drive from Beijing Capital International Airport and a ten-minute drive from Shangdi Hi-tech Zone and the Silicon Valley of Beijing. The hotel makes an excellent base for the discerning business traveler. The hotel offers a fully equipped, 24-hour Business Centre providing hotel guests with a comprehensive range of translation and secretarial services as well as ticket booking, international newspapers and mailing services. The hotel also offers a selection of private meeting rooms catering for 8 to 1300 guests in variety of settings. Additional meeting services of hotel include state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment, in-house creative chefs and catering teams as well as outside catering capabilities.Dining at the V-Continent Beijing Parkview Wuzhou is a delight. The hotel's exclusively designed Palm Garden Lobby Lounge, with live entertainment and three restaurants, offers local and international cuisines including a selection of Brazilian delicacies. For hotel guests' relaxation and comfort, V-Continent Beijing Parkview Wuzhou offers a well-equipped Health Club, with an indoor heated swimming pool, fitness centre, sauna, steam bath and massage treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your V- Continent Beijing Parkview Wuzhou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Park View Wuzhou Hotel Beijing
- Crowne Plaza Beijing
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Beijing