Free bottles of water everyday, Great selection of Asian & Western breakfast buffet. We enjoyed our breakfast every morning looking out at the beautiful courtyard. Live piano background music in courtyard in the evening is a pleasant surprise. We're so busy touring Beijing and were not able to appreciate everything the hotel has to offer.Convenient location. Good lighting which seems to be lacking in other hotels these days. The WiFi does not seem to work in public area but works good in room. If our bathtub was in perfect condition I'd have given an Excellent rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on bustling Wangfujing Avenue, Crowne Plaza Beijing stands in the heart of the city s vibrant shopping and international business centers, such as Oriental Plaza, Financial Street and CBD. The hotel is Just 45 minutes drive from Beijing International Airport and 15 minutes from Beijing Railway Station with easy highway access to Shenyang, Tianjin and Shijiazhuang. Just a 10-minute stroll or taxi ride will bring you to the magnificent Forbidden City and other historical landmarks including Tiananmen Square, Great Hall of the People, Temple of Heaven and Lama Temple.At each memorable day s end, ours is a familiar, friendly face welcoming you with all the comforts of home. In Beijing, you ll agree that The Place To Meet is Crowne Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Crowne Plaza Beijing Wangfujing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Beijing Wangfujing Hotel Beijing
- Beijing Crowne Plaza
- Crown Plaza Beijing
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Beijing