This is my first time in Asia ever and I could not have picked a better hotel to stay in Beijing!
*location is perfect! 7 eleven half a block down, shopping stores like Gucci, Zara, Adidas, etc on the same street.
*breakfast is very tasty: omellets, sushi, bakery, fruits, noodles! If you are a coffee lover there is a real coffee machine where you can make your own espresso.
*staff speaks decent English (very much appreciated)
*the electrical plugs at the room are suited for American and european plugs. No need to buy converters.
*very well equipped gym
*free wifi only at the lobby. Wifi in your room is $20 dollars a day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on bustling Wangfujing Avenue, Crowne Plaza Beijing stands in the heart of the city s vibrant shopping and international business centers, such as Oriental Plaza, Financial Street and CBD. The hotel is Just 45 minutes drive from Beijing International Airport and 15 minutes from Beijing Railway Station with easy highway access to Shenyang, Tianjin and Shijiazhuang. Just a 10-minute stroll or taxi ride will bring you to the magnificent Forbidden City and other historical landmarks including Tiananmen Square, Great Hall of the People, Temple of Heaven and Lama Temple.At each memorable day s end, ours is a familiar, friendly face welcoming you with all the comforts of home. In Beijing, you ll agree that The Place To Meet is Crowne Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Crowne Plaza Beijing Wangfujing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Beijing Wangfujing Hotel Beijing
- Beijing Crowne Plaza
- Crown Plaza Beijing
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Beijing