Though we stayed here for just one night, the joy of staying at a top notch hotel right at the city centre was an experience by itself. First, the property is very well located right in the heart of the main shopping district. The nearest subway was hardly a 5-10 minute walk. There were also abundant quality restaurants and groceries nearby. Secondly, the hotel itself was a prime property: impressive lobby, spacious rooms, decent health club, superior service standards... all ingredients of a class property. Check-in was fast. Their travel desk was a bit disappointing though as the lady there could not connect me to my airline as I urgently needed to confirm one of my flights. The alternative: go to the business centre and pay through your nose. The tour options suggested by her were plenty but expensive. Though the hotel was helpful enough to guide me to nearby places.
Our room was located on the ninth floor with a nice view of the city. The health club, located on the same floor, had a small indoor swimming pool and a decent gym. The breakfast spread was good but due to lack of space since the hotel was full, people were allowed to sit in the lounge area of the lobby and bring in their food which was nice. The staff was very helpful and gave fairly accurate estimates on travel costs and distances. We never felt the language was a barrier in this hotel. In all, a great experience. But more for the location, we would strongly recommend this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on bustling Wangfujing Avenue, Crowne Plaza Beijing stands in the heart of the city s vibrant shopping and international business centers, such as Oriental Plaza, Financial Street and CBD. The hotel is Just 45 minutes drive from Beijing International Airport and 15 minutes from Beijing Railway Station with easy highway access to Shenyang, Tianjin and Shijiazhuang. Just a 10-minute stroll or taxi ride will bring you to the magnificent Forbidden City and other historical landmarks including Tiananmen Square, Great Hall of the People, Temple of Heaven and Lama Temple.At each memorable day s end, ours is a familiar, friendly face welcoming you with all the comforts of home. In Beijing, you ll agree that The Place To Meet is Crowne Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, IHG, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Crowne Plaza Beijing Wangfujing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Beijing Wangfujing Hotel Beijing
- Beijing Crowne Plaza
- Crown Plaza Beijing
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Beijing