2,764 results
All reviewshorizon restaurantshangri la groupfree mini bargreat hotelviking riverthe club loungechina world mallbusiness tripbusiness districtsilk marketbreakfast and dinnershopping mallpeking duckchinese restaurantrooms are spaciousfour nightsluxury hotel
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Viking tours started out our tour with a great hotel. But the tour crashed and burned later. They should have encouraged a stop to pick up a Chinese SIM card. We use Google maps and email and none of it worked in China.
It was very irritating to see all the help using their smart phones while mine was off-line. The hotel did offer free WiFi which helped but away from the hotel, our phones were dead.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Sinan Y, General Manager at Kerry Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2017

Dear askaarcli,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. It was disheartening to hear of your experience with your smart phone, hence, at the hotel, we do strive to provide our guests with the conveniences such as free WiFi. Nevertheless, we hope you enjoyed your tour in Beijing.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Kerry Hotel, Beijing should your travels bring you back to this city.

Best Regards,

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

A two week stay at the Kerry, from the excellent reception desk, to the ever smiling room service team, helpful concierges and cheerful breakfast greeters and waiters, was marked by the wonderful people working there and their appreciation of the making the guest welcome. Really very, very good. The entertainment in the bar, particularly the jazz trio(s) was exceptionally good. The only downside, and this is being very picky, was the wine bar, which was expensive, the food average and the ambience so-so. Drinks in general at the Kerry are over-priced.....but I was willing to pay a premium for the entertainment......not in the wine bar.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Chris G,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us here on TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your overall stay with us. However, we are truly concerned about your experience and dissatisfaction regarding our wine bar as you mentioned in your review. I will highly appreciate if you could please contact me through my email sinan.yilmaz@thekerryhotels.com to share more details for our further investigation so that we may improve to serve you better.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

This is my first review ever.

After a rigorous multi-cities day trips, revisiting Shangri-la is the best experience so far with friendly staff booking the reservation over the phone and with Gina's courteous help at checkin is amazing.

Definitely the go-to hotel for business or travel in Beijing for the friendly staffs and ever refreshing facility.

Love coming to Beijing and Shangri-la gives me more the reason.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
Sinan Y, General Manager at Kerry Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Dear ed w,

Thank you for staying with us and taking time to write such a lovely review for us here on TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your overall stay with us.
We are also happy to hear that you were well looked after by our team especially by Gina. Your encouraging words will definitely motivate us to strive even harder to ensure you have an unforgettable experience at Kerry Hotel.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

Stayed for 2 nights at the Kerry Hotel Beijing. As usual, the service, room, and breakfast buffet were all very good. If I had to nitpick, the check-in took longer than usual (I think the person checking me in was new, hadn't seen her before) but was walked to the elevators which was nice.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com

Dear jeffreym2017,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us here on TripAdvisor. We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed our service, rooms and breakfast during your stay with us. However, we are concerned about your check-in experience as you mentioned in your review. Please be assured that your feedback has been shared with relevant department for further improvement.

All of us at Kerry Hotel, Beijing strive to deliver a unique personal guest experience and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 4, 2017

Arrived very late in the evening efficient and friendly check in made a relaxing arrival, complementary mini bar a plus. Well appointed room massive bed, had room with an adding door which made my heart sink but as it was so late couldn't be bothered to ask to change as it turned out it wasn't an issue, lighting in the room was a bit strange you turn off the master switch and then turn on the bedside light.

Superb bathroom, loved the Japanese style toilet seat, very good sized shower, spare razor toothbrush and paste provided.

The hotel has a lively bar, not for me through so grabbed a quite beer in the wine bar amazing wine selection need to come back for that and a very helpful sommelier.

Stayed three nights eat in the Horizon restaurant one night excellent, superb wood fired duck, the fermented bean curd was something in hadn't hd before and was chosen by my dinner partner and it was wonderful its now favourite would also recommend the french beans, prices were reasonable too, though we had no wine

The Horizon was booked by a colleague for us , we hadn't realised it was part of the hotel until the bill came.

Had breakfast each morning in Kerry's Kitchen superb choice and quality, in a way too much choice excellent service.

Headed to Kerry's kitchen on one evening for a burger ordered it and my very pleasant waitress came back to say that unfortunately they had sold out this was 9pm, I had seen one go past me in the wine bar and they looked good, settled for the steak sandwich which was good, ordered a glass of Merlot to go with it but that was off too as were all the wines by the glass apart from the most expensive, a disappointing evening especially as I was able to get the Merlot by the glass in the wine bar a bit later, would have through that in a hotel of this quality getting burger and a glass of wine wouldn't have been a problem.

Would I go back yes, its a very comfortable hotel, with very nice staff, just one blip

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Sinan Y, General Manager at Kerry Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Dear Varney ,

Thank you for staying with us and taking time to write a review for us here on TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. However, we are truly concerned about your dinner experience and dissatisfaction regarding our service as you mentioned in your review. I will highly appreciate if you could please contact me through my email sinan.yilmaz@thekerryhotels.com to share more details for our further investigation and I can get back to you accordingly.

We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.