4,974 results
All reviews horizon club nancy cao aria restaurant lobby lounge shopping mall business trip silk market summer palace excellent stay beautiful hotel choose this hotel fitness center five star hotel business district business hotel subway station chinese restaurant
Selected filters
Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

Thanks for the hospitality from China World hotel,especially the desk staff Ice,patsy and Harry, which all make their best shots to make sure I have a nice stay. from room assignment, to the lunch arrangements. I will choose to stay in this hotel again.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 13,911,283,950
CWHGM, General Manager at Shangri-La's China World Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2017

Dear 13911283950, thank you for choosing China World Hotel, Beijing and sharing your valuable review on TripAdvisor. I am happy to learn that you had a pleasant stay with us, and you were taken good care of by my colleague Ice, Patsy and Harry. We do hope to welcome you back to stay with us in the near future. Best regards, Christopher Chia, Vice President/General Manager.

Reviewed February 7, 2017

Booked an horizon club room. Room was spacious, comfortable and great for my needs.

The hotel is well located and minutes walk from the subway.

The breakfast at the horizon club lounge was really good as well.

Perhaps one of my favorite features were the musical performances every evening at the hotel lobby. It was pleasant to sit at the lobby with a hot tea and appreciating the live entertainment (chinese instruments on one day and singing on another).

Would stay again.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
CWHGM, General Manager at Shangri-La's China World Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2017

Dear JackN88,

Thank you for choosing China World Hotel, Beijing and sharing your valuable review on TripAdvisor! I am happy to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us, and you were impressed with the convenient location, the Horizon Club Lounge and live performance at the Lobby Lounge. I would also like to recommend our Sunday Afternoon Tea, which is accompanied by a magnificent live orchestra at the lobby on your next return. Our goal is to leave our guests with many fond memories and a yearning to return. We do look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed February 4, 2017 via mobile

morning flight and early check in this morning.nice hotel and excellent service.they effered free early check in.very nice and warm welcome frkm them.duty manager Eric lI and Staff gina Jin mjchelle Han .we will come back next time

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
CWHGM, General Manager at Shangri-La's China World Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2017

Dear whger,

Thank you for choosing China World Hotel, Beijing and sharing your valuable review on TripAdvisor! I am happy to learn that you had a satisfactory early check-in experience, and I will share your compliments with Eric, Gina and Michelle. Your kind compliments of our staff’s service will encourage us to continuously deliver services of a high standard. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

First I want say happy new year to all of the workers in China world hotel,and the others I want say thank you to horizon club Joy, lily,and Jenny,Nancy,because the new year I first go to the hotel and they are like family to me,Know what I like,and I have too many meetings in the lounge,they also take care of my guest

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear DDavid082,

Happy Chinese New Year to you as well! I am delighted to learn that you and your guests are taken good care of by our Horizon Club Lounge colleagues. I will happily share your compliments with Joy, Lily, Jenny, Nancy and the team. We look forward to welcoming you back again with our warm service.

Reviewed February 1, 2017

Once again I feel the need to share my experience in my choice of the hotel to stay when in Beijing. This time I went with colleagues to China Word and they really appreciated my recommendation. The lounge on floor 3 now provides such excellent food at 5:30 we were not able to go to dinner such was the variety and Quality on offer. I go to many hotels and lounges but the service and attention by Nancy Cao and the team makes each guest feel unique to the hotel. The ambience and décor is second to none and set in the beautiful surroundings of the hotel make this my first choice to stay.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
CWHGM, General Manager at Shangri-La's China World Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2017

Dear Richard E,
Thank you for recommending China World Hotel, Beijing to your colleagues. It is a great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your entire stay with us. Our Horizon Club Lounge is the most expansive and modern of its kind in Beijing. I will happily share your compliments with Nancy and the team. Your kind compliments of our staff’s service will encourage us to continuously deliver services of a high standard. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.