Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreams
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 17, 2012

The location is great for business and to see the sights. My room on the 15th floor was compact but very nice. The staff were helpful and would be also to non-Chinese speakers. The Japanese restaurant on the 2nd floor is excellent and decently priced. A great hotel choice at a resonable (for Beijing) price.

Date of stay: December 2012
Reviewed November 27, 2012

i had my honeymoon here in beijing , it was my first experience arrange by travel agent and i told them i wanted t least a 4 star hotel, they gave me this hitel
I had a wonderfull experience with the Otani in Tokyo Japan so i know what to expect: GREAT SERVICE

Front DESK: Well mannered and polite , assisting to even needs to a translater if needed
rooms: 5 star view and clealiness
roomservice:wonderfull
housekeeping: prompt
Breakfast: variety of dishes with refine taste , non comparable to japaneese dishes

i recomend this hotel and would love to stay again in our next visit

Room tip: get a view of the city , i had one with a stunning wake up scenery
Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We stayed here as part of a tour group and some of our group got upgraded rooms and some got rooms on the third floor where the carpets were stained and dirty and the bathroom tiles were cracked and mouldy. Other facilities where clean and the staff was helpful. Our beds were firm but comfortable and the breakfast was good. The elevators were especially efficient. We had been told that we could change money at the hotel but the only exchange facility was a machine that only took Canadian $50 and $100 bills. Fortunately I had a few US $20s which the machine gladly took.

Room tip: Avoid rooms onthe third floor.
Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank footloose41
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Strong reviews, but was disappointed. Bathroom has a moldy shower and fancy Japanese toilet that is not clean. Service is plentiful, but not at the level of a 5 star hotel in Beijing (e.g, Westin, the Peninsula, Novotel...). The location is good if you want to take the train or have a personal car/driver. Otherwise, expect to wait (and wait and wait) for a taxi. I missed a business dinner as a result of a 50 minute wait. All to say, if you're looking for an average place to stay, this is it. If you want a 5 star experience, go elsewhere.

Date of stay: October 2012
3  Thank Hawthornia S
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I found this to be an outstanding hotel. They made every effort to accomodate the Americans by setting up an American Breakfast each morning. I had a chef make my favorite western omlette just the way I like it back home in the states. This is a 5 star hotel in every way. I highly recommend it.

Room tip: When you travel with a tour group your rooms are selected for you but this hotel was willing to makes changes if needed. None were needed
Date of stay: April 2012