Novotel Xinqiao Beijing
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
2,766 results
All reviewschongwenmen subway stationpremier floorcitrus restaurantforbidden citychong wen menglory malltour desksuperior roomexcellent locationnon smokingexecutive floorwalking distanceconvenient locationthe pearltienanmen squarepeking duckbuffet breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We stayed at this hotel in 2004 and liked it very much. So, when I was planning my next visit to BJN, I decided to book the same hotel and never regret, although the hotel met us in pretty the same conditions as 7 years ago. We stayed in VIP section with a separate reception on the 12th floor and separate breakfast area there too. We arrived pretty early and our kid was sleeping when I asked for early check-in with not much belief in it. But the manager gave me a nice room close to the elevator on the 11th floor and we checked-in at 0800am. Great! The room was a regular Novotel nice room and I have no single complain about the facitlies. We tried both breakfast on the 12 floor and in the main restaurant and both were very good. Highly recommend this property to stay in BJN. Do know that taxi is a problem now there! We either walked or took underground.

Room Tip: definitely, rooms at the VIP floors are great!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Had 2 wonderful days in Beijing. We upgraded to the deluxe room to include breakfast- highly recommend it! Great breakfast - quick, easy and very good! Had a great view overlooking the city. Quiet rooms, comfortable beds and very clean, and centrally located. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robin M
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Stayed here for three nights to visit the city. The lobby is always busy with people coming and going and check in was a bit chaotic. Got a room in the non smoking floor of the older wing but newly renovated. Room was well appointed but had the room looking into the inner courtyard so kept the curtains closed so the room was rather dark. The "spa" downstairs which has an Japanese onsen theme and uses hot water from the springs was great way to soak away all the aches from walking. Not much atmosphere you would associate with a spa though but the water was great. The tube station outside the front doors made the place an excellent base to tour the city.

Room Tip: ask for the old wing or the more recently renovated rooms
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 29, 2012

The hotel is near the subway (line 2 & line 5). We use the subway to visit most of the attractions. Shopping mall within walking distance. Room is cean and quite comfortable. Staff were helpful. Overall the hotel meets our expectations.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I can see all the guest, includeing me, had to wait for at least 5-15 minutes before getting the attention of your front office staff. I left hotel in morning and return very late afternoon, even after wait till 6.00PM there were no house keeping staff to make up the room and I had to call front desh to have my room clean up, this is a shame for your hotel which charge rates of 4 stars and service worst then 2 stars. Your front staff point us to a business center which is not a center but just a desh without anyone sitting there. I book 2 nights over your internet site Accoradvantageplus.asia.com with one night as complimentary. Your site confirm to me with no. G7E-0GM6. When I check out your hotel staff refuse to accept the complimentary night by saying your hotel show I have no complimentary night left. What is wrong with your hotel group ??? Why you accept my reservation with confirmation no. showing 1 complimentary night and all the pricings and then your local don't accept your website confirmation ??? Your hotel won't accept your own website reservation ?????????? are you serious?? I had to pay for the complimentary night. This is one of the wrost experience I have with Novotel, and being a member for over 10 years is a big disappointment. Renewal of my membership is in definite question. Your hotel show total lack of professional management.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business