Tiandi Theatre Acrobatic Show

Ways to Experience Tiandi Theatre Acrobatic Show
from $726.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

Decided to go after seeing the reviews on here. But was so surprised by the poor quality of both the venue and show. If you have already been to some shows operas (all around for the same price) in Shanghai, Xian, or even Chengdu you will be quite surprised to find yourself in such a run-down indoor venue. The seats are auditorium seats with seat cushions that are far too old and dirty and covered by also dirty seat covers. Cement floor completely dirty with trash. The place was super cold as heater was not on--don't think there was a heater system. Not sure if it was this one particular show which I watched... or if it was because I watched the show in the afternoon (and not the evening). But there were so many mistakes throughout the show... that it was too stressful and uncomfortable to watch at times... From failing to jump through hoops with hoops falling down to failing to catch items when thrown in air... As for the motorbike show everyone has left reviews about... it is the same as the one in cirque du soleil or house of dancing waters (FYI) if you have seen them already.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Diana L
Reviewed November 29, 2017

Wasn’t sure what to expect but the show was very good, no safety wires or nets spent most of the show hoping no one got hurt, the motorcycles were amazing couldn’t believe when they kept bringing out more a good evenings entertainment and well worth going to see

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed November 16, 2017

This show is absolutely amazing, I loved it all especially the motorcyle act, how they do these stunts is beyond me. Was very surprised at the level of skill as I wasn't expecting it to be so good. A must see for everyone.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed November 12, 2017

Just amazing. My jaw was opened almost the entire show.
I loved every different scene and all the performers. It was impossible to point out which group was my favorite.
I almost booked again for the very next night.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

Wen’t to the show with my children and another family after a tough day out seeing the sites of Beijing. Got to say the kids loved it. There are a number of different acts - clowns, gymnastics throwing and balancing people, diablos, contosionist, flips and sins through hoops, juggler, Asian fans and cycles. Goes for maybe 1 1/2 hours. The kids were glued to I as was the rest of the audience. I’d highly recommend it.

The show is not long and does not have a 1/2 time break.

Ticket prices - the actual seats are differ colours so different prices. We got fairly cheap tickets about 200RNB each ( so Centre 3rd row from stage). Probably not really worth paying more - a seat conosour may say the ambience is better in row 17, maybe it is - cheap n cheerful tickets were absolutely fine for my family.

I did by a DVD for 50 RNB on leaving.

Kids got popcorn and drinks to take in brought onsite in the foyer, and sold inside the theatre just before kickoff.

Really was money well spent.

* there were a few drops during the show, but they are doing pretty amazing stuff. I was ok with it as they’re doing high risk tricks if that makes sense. But a few people commented on this, so mentioning it.

Date of experience: October 2017