Tiandi Theatre Acrobatic Show

Ways to Experience Tiandi Theatre Acrobatic Show
from $726.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 12, 2017

Just amazing. My jaw was opened almost the entire show.
I loved every different scene and all the performers. It was impossible to point out which group was my favorite.
I almost booked again for the very next night.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

Wen’t to the show with my children and another family after a tough day out seeing the sites of Beijing. Got to say the kids loved it. There are a number of different acts - clowns, gymnastics throwing and balancing people, diablos, contosionist, flips and sins through hoops, juggler, Asian fans and cycles. Goes for maybe 1 1/2 hours. The kids were glued to I as was the rest of the audience. I’d highly recommend it.

The show is not long and does not have a 1/2 time break.

Ticket prices - the actual seats are differ colours so different prices. We got fairly cheap tickets about 200RNB each ( so Centre 3rd row from stage). Probably not really worth paying more - a seat conosour may say the ambience is better in row 17, maybe it is - cheap n cheerful tickets were absolutely fine for my family.

I did by a DVD for 50 RNB on leaving.

Kids got popcorn and drinks to take in brought onsite in the foyer, and sold inside the theatre just before kickoff.

Really was money well spent.

* there were a few drops during the show, but they are doing pretty amazing stuff. I was ok with it as they’re doing high risk tricks if that makes sense. But a few people commented on this, so mentioning it.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed October 6, 2017

We went to this as part of our tour around China and I must say I was not looking forward to this evening in the slightest. I am so glad that I went as it turned out to be an amazing display of acrobatics, juggling and motorbike skills that I have seen ever. If you get the chance you MUST go as this is really entertaining and in a class of its own.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed July 8, 2017

This was a fantastic show, as I have been all over the world, and seen many. I have never seen the acrobatic moves that I saw in this 1 hour show. My show started promptly at 515pm, and there was some kind of "Kids" engagement with the MC/Host, and I didn't understand what the talk was all about (The audience was communicated with in Chinese). That lasted for about 15 minutes, and then the show started. The language should not impact your experience, as there were many different (non Chinese speaking) groups in the theatre.

You get to see about 10 female and 10 male artists do a variety of high level acrobatic moves, in many different ways that will keep you on the edge of your seat. I was surprised and entertained all at the same time. You will not be disappointed. Take a few glimpses at the pictures I will attach below, and that could be the reason you book this show. I am glad I did it.

The theater is right next door to the Taoranting Local Police Station, and I have attached a photo that will display the "Chinese name of the theatre". I believe it to be named, :Tiandi Theatre", but could not get anyone to verify this, as I do not speak Chinese. In any event, the phone number of the theater is 18612359093. I believe the address to be No 10 Dongzhimen Nandajie, Dongcheng District, but I would say let your concierge/travel agent help you with your bookings/confirmation. There seems to be more than one theatre in town that does acrobat shows, and the 2nd theatre Is named, "Chaoyang Theatre".

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank hhplease4ATgmail
Reviewed June 7, 2017

Other than the hotels, I have decided not to rate any of the attractions we went to, but the Acrobatic show at the Tiandi Theatre is the exception. It was absolutely brilliant, with a number of seemingly highly dangerous acts (my favourite of which was 6 motor bikes going around inside a fairly small metal ball).
Hugely entertaining and highly recommendable.

Date of experience: May 2017