“Nice Coffee - Trendy?!”

Ranked #22 of 388 Coffee & Tea in Beijing
Neighborhood: Beijing Workers' Sports Complex
Neighborhood: Beijing Workers' Sports Complex
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I guess this can be described as a trendy coffee place in the middle of an old Beijing Hutong. I was staying at the Beijing Double Happiness, just down the alley and decided to try this after having dinner at the excellent Taste restaurant. I'd had some of their homemade liquor, and definitely needed a coffee. I had a lovely Latte, can't remember how much it cost but it was nicer than some of the cups I've had from Costa..

They also sell some food, if I wasn't stuffed I'd have tried a piece of cheesecake for sure. A limited number of hot dishes available too.

1  Thank iExplore1985

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I stumbled across this hotel whilst staying at beijing double happiness hotel (located on the same alley as the hotel, across from the restaurant with red lanterns). The interior of this cafe is very cute and unique in its own way. This is a family owned business with an owner which has compiled his inspiration from his travels into this cafe. I had the tiramisu coffee (20 yuan) and the marble cheesecake (16 yuan) which was delicious. The coffee actually tastes like tiramisu! They make decent coffees here with their lavazza beans. This is a great place to chill and relax away from the hustle and bustle streets of beijing.

1  Thank Sushii_90
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Best Hot Chocolates in a very cosy setting
its in a hortong small alley it only seat about 8-10 i would think but the staff are friendly and the drinks are great wifi is available

1  Thank fast1300
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Limited selection of international dishes. The owner is interesting having visited 52 countries. Decent green curry. Prices are high relative to other, better restaurants.

2  Thank CDNVistaCruiser
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Very close to our double happiness courtyard hotel we stumbled on this small cafe. The cafe is very clean and has an western feel to it, They got a small menu and we tried the thai green curry witch was very nice. They also serve the best coffee in Beijing.
If you are near have a cup and test it for yourself..

good travels!