“Best guide in town”

Small-Group Coach Tour: City Highlights of Beijing Including Lunch
Ranked #18 of 387 Tours in Beijing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer you both sightseeing and business trip in Beijing or other city of China,anyway,we specialize in tailor-made and customized trip for creating own unique trip itinerary,meanwhile, we provide a range of consulting and research services for foreign companies or business people doing business with China.
Paris, France
“Best guide in town”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

After a bad adventure with another company (who never showed up), a bad day, we find the number of Terry on the net. Thanks to him we spend our best day in Beijing, Great Wall, summer, palace, delicious lunch, vase fabrik, nice market and finally a kung fu show.
With a perfect english, he explains to us every details.
The price really reasonable for this type of prestation

Visited May 2014
terence w, Owner at Private Beijing Trips, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Dear Arthur

Thanks a lot for your quick and authentic review, hope to see you guys again soon! Thank you so much for choosing our service again!

Suzhou, China
“A pleasant Beijing trip with Terry's guide”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

My Swedish friends would like to have a day trip to Great Wall and Summer Palace with a dedicated car and a guide. During looking for such service, I got Terry's contact from my neighbor who has got very satisfied experience from Terry. It was only two days before my friends would go to Beijing. I contacted Terry and got his immediate response. Though time is so close, Terry managed to book a car. During the entire process, Terry showed strong responsibility, good planning, following up and execution. My friends later on told me that they were very satisfied with Terry. The car was on time and they were picked up at the place as agreed. Terry is a professional guide with clear explanation. Thank you, Terry for making their trip easy and pleasant!

Visited April 2014
terence w, Owner at Private Beijing Trips, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dear Yu cai

How are you today? Hope you are well, I will keep hard working for taking good care of my clients in China, take care and stay cool!

brisbane
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“The best tour guide -above and beyond”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

We had Mike as our tour guide in Beijing for 3 days. What an amazing time we had not only with his knowledge of the city but choice of restaurants and places to see and shop. His genuine concern of our well being was such a nice touch. He was a gentleman and made sure that we had plenty of food and drinks along the way. There is no better guide than Mike to make you feel special and it is a must that when you think of doing a guided tour that you get Mike and his company to do the tour. You won't be disappointed. Once again thanks Mike for making our time in Beijing so special.

Visited April 2014
terence w, Owner at Private Beijing Trips, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Hi,Dear Jenny and Anthony :

How are you, i'm so glad to hear from you especially on TripAdvisor . thank you so much for taking time to write down your precious experience in Beijing . I'm so happy to be with you .

It's a short tour but it will last forever in my sweet memory .

You said that I'm a great guy. actually I just try to make you easier and have a wonderful stay in China. My goal is simple . Thanks for your compliments. I'm so common, just as other thousands of tour guide in China working hard every day try to pursue the Great cause of bridging the culture gap between the east and west.

Hope to see you again , in the near future. Keep in Touch.

Terence W
“The best part of my trip to China. ...”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

As I said in the heading, Beijing was the best part of my Trip, thanks to an awesome tour guide, Terry. We barely had a day there but wished to see the 3 most beautiful spots which as per the other tour guides seemed impossible to cover in a day. But, Terry made sure we not only could visit all three but also spend a good considerable time there by ourselves admiring the spots. His knowledge on the history is fantastic and well read on all areas. He took us to a lovely Chinese restaurant and helped pick some yummy dishes for us. Thanks to him, we bought sum lovely sovineers and tees for which he bargained well with them. Out of all the cities and towns I visited during my 10 day trip to China, Beijing was the best, thanks to the perfect host. Thanks Terry and hope to see you in India soon. Any help needed would be glad to be of assistance. Cheers

terence w, Owner at Private Beijing Trips, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Dear Navaaz

How are you day? Thanks a lot for your great review for our service, keep in touch!

Perth, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Private tour of Beijing 3 days”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

My partner and I are in our 60's and I have advanced arthritis restricting my mobility. Our guide Terry took this into consideration when taking us to points of interest. He was able to choose places with easier access while ensuring we saw the highlights. Terry made our time looking around Beijing and the great wall both interesting and enjoyable.

1 Thank Glenda M
terence w, Owner at Private Beijing Trips, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Glenda

Thanks a million for your great comment for our service, and I will continue to provide excellent service to my clients, keep in touch! let me know when your friends or family wanna travel to Beijing and China! I will take good care of them well!

Yours Truly
Terence W

Been to Private Beijing Trips? Share your experiences!