“The ideal tour guide”

Private City Tour of Beijing including Lunch
Ranked #19 of 397 Tours in Beijing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer you both sightseeing and business trip in Beijing or other city of China,anyway,we specialize in tailor-made and customized trip for creating own unique trip itinerary,meanwhile, we provide a range of consulting and research services for foreign companies or business people doing business with China.
Reviewed April 18, 2014

If you want a guide for Beijing and the Wall you need look no further! Terry was the ideal companion, knowledgeable and helpful but never obtrusive. He and his driver provided a good vehicle with seat belts and plenty of room, and bottles of water. They were punctual and well organised and had thought of everything. Our trip to the Wall was the highlight of our 3 week visit to China and our experience of tour guides elsewhere in China demonstrated how lucky we had been to find Terry. Terry found us a good restaurant for lunch and even helped us with our menu choice, and he varied the route back to visit somewhere special that he had realised would interest me. And we finished our day at a splendid tea ceremony. We have told our daughter and son in law who live in Shanghai that they must 'do' the Wall and that they must go with Terry and that they should tell their friends to do the same.

terence w, Owner at Private Beijing Trips, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2014

Dear peter and Sylvia :

Thank you so much for taking your precious time to write a great review for me. I’m so honored to be a guide for a noble gentlemen and beautiful kind lady.

It’s not easy for people from another country to travel in China, not only for the language barrier but also for difficulty of absorb so many information related to the ancient country and diversified culture within a short stay . A tailored special tour is needed to make sure you can explore essential part of the city as much as possible. So here we were ,the one day Great Wall Tour .To meet varied need of our client is our ultimate goal .

Your satisfaction is the best reward for us.

in the mean while I learned a lot from you, your resourcefulness , erudition especially the sensitivity of beauty of architecture really impressed me!

I will keep working hard as usual. Wish you all the best to your family members and your life.

Keep in touch, have a wonderful day!

Yours Truly
Terry& PBT Team

Reviewed April 17, 2014

I spent two days with Terry in late March, at the recommendation of a close friend who also had a fantastic experience with him. Terry is extremely knowledgable as a tour guide and he was very flexible in customizing our itinerary so that we could see the best of Beijing in the 1.5 days we had. We visited the Great Wall, the Olympic venues, the Temple of Heaven, Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City. Terry did a great job fitting everything in and giving us plenty of history and information about the sites we saw as well as Chinese history more broadly. He also speaks perfect English. I would recommend him to any friend going to Beijing for tourism.

terence w, Owner at Private Beijing Trips, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Dear Vincent

How are you today? Hope you are well, I really appreciated that your great comment for our work, thank you so much!

Yours truly

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I and my family did enjoy our trip to The Great Wall with Terry. His service is excellent. He also extend his service to find me a private English tour guide to Tianjin and booking Bullet Train for us. Thanks a lot. Whenever we back to China we will surely look for Terry agian.

terence w, Owner at Private Beijing Trips, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Dear Ms Kai

Thanks a million for your quick and amazing review, and I really hope that we can meet again in the near furure! Thank you so much!

Yours truly

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Terry was recommended by friends who live in Beijing. My wife and I were only in town for three days on our way to Hong Kong and Australia. We had 2 one-day tours, which were well organised with car collection from our hotel by Terry and driver. Terry was most attentive throughout our tour and offered us guidance on local restaurants and shopping.
Excellent visits and not rushed.

terence w, Owner at Private Beijing Trips, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Dear Dan and Karen

Thanks a lot for your quick comment. hope you have a nice trip in Australia! Say hello to your family too!

Your truly

Reviewed April 1, 2014

My husband and I travelled to Beijing for 1 day on our way to Thailand. Since we had one full day and so much to do and see, I wanted to accomplish as much as possible. I emailed several tour guides and gave them my agenda inclusive of The Great Wall, Tian'amen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and the Dirt Market. All the tour guides told me I it was not feasible to do all of those attractions in one day. Terry however, made it happen. We started early in the morning, 7AM and finished everything by 5pm. He was so knowledgeable and helpful throughout the tour. He was punctual and catered the tour to how much time we wanted at each site.

We had an early flight out to Bangkok the next day and Terry was kind enough to find us a taxi for 3:30AM to bring us to the airport. He did that all on his own. Not only is he a phenomenal tour guide but he is a great person, very compassionate and thoughtful. I would recommend Terry to anyone and everyone. You will not be disappointed.

terence w, Owner at Private Beijing Trips, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Hi, Kruti , how are you !

On behalf all the stuff and our company I want to thank you for taking your precious time to write a excellent review for me.

To organize a flexible and tailor-made itinerary to meet your need is our priority goal to serve you.

I'm so glad that I made it this time. Although it is a little bit rush, but within around 8 hours to visit the top 3 highlights in Beijing is worthy trying.

Let me know when you come back to China again , I will made another wonderful itinerary for your whole China Tour. I won’t let down. You have my word.

Yours Truly