“Had a great time in Beijing thanks to Jerry”

Private Beijing Trips
Small-Group Ming Tomb and Mutianyu Great Wall Tour from Beijing
Ranked #28 of 372 Tours in Beijing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer you both sightseeing and business trip in Beijing or other city of China,anyway,we specialize in tailor-made and customized trip for creating own unique trip itinerary,meanwhile, we provide a range of consulting and research services for foreign companies or business people doing business with China.
Bengaluru, India
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Had a great time in Beijing thanks to Jerry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

Jerry (part of Private Beijing trips) was recommended to me by one of the better known guides in Beijing and I now know why. Jerry did all the right things and more during my tour for two days. He has a very soft style of communication but doesn't miss a bit. Apart from making sure that we visit all the important places and do all the required shopping, he would explain the historical aspects of each of them. Not to mention he was kind enough to get several gifts for my kid including a trouser coz he felt that the cold is too much for her. In addition I had a sudden Indian food pang and jerry pulled all the strings to get us to one of the restaurants and actually went about negotiating for a discount as my bill came little expensive. Well to me all of these were above and beyond. I guess next time I would not be looking for any other options.

Visited March 2013
32 Thank Butunmohapatra
terence w, Owner at Private Beijing Trips, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear Butun:
Thank you so much for sharing your review and positive experience with us and other travelers! I feel very touched by what you felt about our service. To meet our client’s need and show them a real China is exactly what Jerry and other people at private Beijing trips tour have been working for. As Jerry told me that you and your family are kind and considerate .He felt that you are like an old friend just for a long time haven’t seen each other. We look forward to welcoming you back to China and showing you more about our country. Say hello to you and your family members. If we have opportunity in the near future, Jerry and I would like to go to your country and your home to be a tourist and you be our guide!
:) :) :)
Keep in touch.
We will always here for you

Sincerely yours,

Perth, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Great day in Beijing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

Our family wanted a tour of the wall and other Beijing sites without being stuck in a bus for the day. We hired Terry to show us around and it all worked out well. He is very helpful and knowledgeable about the tourist sites and communication with Terry before and during the day was easy. I have no hesitation recommending his services to anyone wanting a private tour coupled with excellent service and private transport.

Visited June 2012
32 Thank GregP255103
terence w, Owner at Private Beijing Trips, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear Greg
How is everything with you and your family? Thanks a million for sharing your great travel expenience with other peple and posting wonderful comment here, anway, it is our duty to provide comfortable and customized Beijing trip service for all of worldwide travellers here in Beijing, I wish you all the best in the new year, say hello to your wife and daughters!

Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Great tour company - Great tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

My family and I recently had the good fortune to use Terry Wang as our tour guide. Nothing was too much trouble and we were looked after really well. The tour guide and driver were very respectful and accommodating in anything we wanted to do. They were always on time and were good fun to be with. We can recommend this tour company to anyone who visits Beijing. Really!

Visited February 2013
31 Thank barbeth
terence w, Owner at Private Beijing Trips, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Dear Barbara
How are you? Thanks a lot for choosing our travel service and putting your impressive comment for us today, my friend and I also felt that we had a great time with you guys in Beijing, take care yourself well! Say hello to all of your family!

Helsinki, Finland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Wonderful Beijing, wonderful guide Terry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

We had a fantastic tour in Beijing area with Terry. Thank you so much for the professional attitude, polite behaviour and pleasant company. We can strongly recommend Terry Wang to be your private guide in Beijing!

Visited August 2012
33 Thank Helena475
terence w, Owner at Private Beijing Trips, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Dear Helena
How is everything with you and your family? I really appreciated that you showed great review for my Beijing travel service, anyway, I will keep hard woking for Beijing tourism industry and travellers from different countries, and I am gonna visit finland and prepare gifts for you and your kids someday.

Say hello to your children! Take care yourself well!

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Greatest Tour Guide Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

Terry Wang was a great tour guide. His english is excellent and he is very knowledgeable about Beijing. Without him we would not have been negotiate our way to fire military grade weapons at the shooting range.

Visited December 2012
32 Thank NicolasDai
Dear Dai xiang yun
Thanks a lot for accompanying with me in February and posting your excellent comment for my work here on TripAdvisor. And I really look forward to welcoming you guys back again in the near future.
Say hello to your another three friends in sydney! Thank you so much!

Terence W

Been to Private Beijing Trips? Share your experiences!