“Wonderful Beijing, wonderful guide Terry”

Private Beijing Trips
Private 5-Day Tour: Beijing and xi'an
Ranked #22 of 420 Tours in Beijing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer you both sightseeing and business trip in Beijing or other city of China,anyway,we specialize in tailor-made and customized trip for creating own unique trip itinerary,meanwhile, we provide a range of consulting and research services for foreign companies or business people doing business with China.
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We had a fantastic tour in Beijing area with Terry. Thank you so much for the professional attitude, polite behaviour and pleasant company. We can strongly recommend Terry Wang to be your private guide in Beijing!

33  Thank Helena475
terence w, Owner at Private Beijing Trips, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Dear Helena
How is everything with you and your family? I really appreciated that you showed great review for my Beijing travel service, anyway, I will keep hard woking for Beijing tourism industry and travellers from different countries, and I am gonna visit finland and prepare gifts for you and your kids someday.

Say hello to your children! Take care yourself well!

All reviews
"great guide"
in 13 reviews
"arranged everything"
in 5 reviews
"his english is very good"
"beijing sites"
in 4 reviews
"beijing traffic"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Terry Wang was a great tour guide. His english is excellent and he is very knowledgeable about Beijing. Without him we would not have been negotiate our way to fire military grade weapons at the shooting range.

32  Thank NicolasDai

Dear Dai xiang yun
Thanks a lot for accompanying with me in February and posting your excellent comment for my work here on TripAdvisor. And I really look forward to welcoming you guys back again in the near future.
Say hello to your another three friends in sydney! Thank you so much!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Terry Wang is an excellent tour guide and we thoroughly recommend him to any visitor to Beijing who is looking for a very friendly, happy and knowledgeable man with a good sense of humour. His priority is to ensure that his customers are well and truly looked after.
My wife and I spent 3 days in Beijing This was our first visit to China and we decided to hire local tour guides in each city we visited. Our research through Trip Advisor found Private Beijing Trips to be very highly rated and Terry certainly lived up to this during our time with him. He greeted us with a big smile at the Airport after our flight from Hanoi and soon had us checked in at our hotel where we relaxed for the rest of that day. He gave us a couple of gifts as mementos of our visit to Beijing and we were sad to say goodbye three days later when he left us at the Airport for our next flight.
The itinerary that Terry had prepared and discussed with us prior to our arrival included visiting the Great Wall, a Cloisonne factory,Tianan'men Square, the Olympic Stadium Precinct, the Forbidden City, the Summer Palace and a tour of a Hutong area which included having lunch in a family home. Our other food experiences included an evening meal of traditional Peking Duck and some wonderful Chinese foods for the two other lunches. Our 3 days were well organised and althiough the weather was quite cold we saw and walked the Great Wall in sunlight, had one full day without a cloud in the sky and we experienced very little polution. Bejing is an amazing city, the sights we saw were just wonderful and Terry's knowledge of the history associated with places we visited was the icing on the cake.
We thoroughly recommend Terry as your personal guide when you visit Beijing.

30  Thank Steljon
terence w, Owner at Private Beijing Trips, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Dear John & Stella
Thanks a million for showing your opinion to my China trip service here, anyway, I felt so excited that you are satisfied with my efforts in Beijing. To be frank, all of my guests just emailed me through comments of my work on TP here in beijing, moreover, I do realized that it's not easy to get excellent reviews if you could not work well for clients, so that's why I keep hard working for my travel guests everyday, and it is also my duty to look after my clients well in China! Trust me!

Our chinese new year time is starting now, so I just wanna say happy new year to you and your family, dear John & stella!
Take care yourself well!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I was in Beijing on business with limited free time for touring. That is why I contacted Terry. We traded emails for a while as I explained what I wanted and how my schedule was. He was very accommodating and came up with several options for tours. I was expecting to tour with some colleagues of mine, but they always seemed to bow out at the last moment. I apologized to Terry for taking up his time, but he said it was no problem. I finally did book a tour with Terry. 1 of my colleagues was leaving on the same day as I was, and we only had that 1 day to see some of the sites. Terry scheduled a tour that showed us the Great Wall, the Jade factory, a traditional Chinese Tea ceremony, and a local shopping district. Plus he had the driver go though areas of the city that we were unable to see before. Finally, he dropped us off at the airport, at our request. Overall, a great tour, and a great tour guide. Terry's English is very good and he is a very happy and energetic person who is willing to help you have the best experience possible. Me and my colleague were very happy with what we were able to see on our last day in Beijing. Without Terry's help, we would have never seen and experienced all that we did. I definitely recommend Terry as your personal tour guide when visiting Beijing.

32  Thank Gary M
terence w, Owner at Private Beijing Trips, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Dear Gary
I still remembered that we had a great Beijing trip time with your colleagues several weeks ago. anyway, I really love my job and take care of all of my clients well, they are not only my travel clients, but also my personal friends, so all the people got a impressive travel experiences with me in Beijing and China!

Thank you so much for your feedback to my work again, happy new year to you and your family!

See more reviews
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Terry gave my girl friend and I a very good tour of the forbidden city on a tight schedule . Terry was also a great help getting us train train tickets to Shanghai. Terry is a very honest and nice person . I would feel very comfortable recommending Terry to anybody wishing to tour the Beijing area. Thank you for your help Terry.
Good luck from Tuya and Steve.

32  Thank Steve_huston1
terence w, Owner at Private Beijing Trips, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Dear Steve and Tuya :
Thanks for taking time sharing your feeling and recommendation in the review. I'm glad you enjoyed the tour with me and I can be helpful during your stay here. I'm sure your reviews will help more friends who have the plan visiting China.

Our goal is to try our best to meet the custom’s need. We are your friend here. We won’t neglect any request of our client. No matter how trivial it is. We are willing to continue our unremitting efforts to make sure you have a happy and satisfied trip in Beijing and China.

We are looking forward to the opportunity to welcoming you back to China and Beijing.
Say hello for me to Tuya, she is very beautiful and kind. I hope you have nice days in Shanghai as well.

You'll always be my friend. I can feel you near me even we are apart.