“Fiona is a great private tour guide” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Beijing Private Tour Guide Fiona

Beijing Private Tour Guide Fiona
Ranked #88 of 373 Tours in Beijing
More attraction details
Owner description: Hi,are you looking for a good ,honest,reliable,responsible and patient,knowledgeable tour guide for your trip to beijing?Fiona is the right person that you are looking for.she will make you a wonderful trip to beijing.leave your problems,questions and requsts to her .she will never disappoint you!!!
Buderim, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fiona is a great private tour guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

We booked Fiona's tour about one month ago. She is the best tour guide in Beijing. She is very knowledgable,sweet girl. I like her, she made our trip to Beijing so special we will never forget.
Thanks Fiona !!!!!!!!!!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Shiny R

Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Tour Guide! So much fun and very interesting!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

I am from the United States (Texas) and was visiting Beijing for my first time for work. I spent my entire weekend with Fiona and had the best experience I have ever had when using a private tour guide. She was super sweet and was a wealth of knowledge. She is very enthusiastic and made each attraction we visited to be special in their own way. I don't speak Chinese well so spending the weekend with Fiona allowed me to make the most out of my time. I would highly recommend anyone use Fiona as she is very reasonable on price and I can garauntee you will walk away from the experience feeling like you got the most out of your time and money!!!

Fiona is Great!!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank msloulou_12
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

I booked a day tour of Temple of Heaven (Tian Tan), Tiananmen, Forbidden City (GuGong) with Fiona and my family had a blast! She was flexible and altered the tour based on our walking speed.
Her english was excellent and my parents had no problems communicating with her. She was respectful and took great care of my parents.
She was also very knowledgeable about beijing and its history.
SHe also gave us tips about the city and how to avoid scammers e.g. the road side vendors

3 Thank nerdette80
Hefei, China
“Fiona was great!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

I contacted Fiona for our 2 day trip to Beijing and she was immediately helpful with suggestions and helping us in planning our agenda. Once we arrived in Beijing, some of our plans changed last minute, but she was flexible and worked with us. She was very knowledgeable about the Beijing culture and was able to save us money in the markets where we shopped. Also, my wife was looking for a small fan for her purse and could not find it, but when Fiona arrived the next morning for our trip to the great wall she had a beautiful fan for my wife. This showed us that she was very attentive to our desires all along the way and did everything she could to fulfill them. We went to the Great Wall (Mutianyu) on our 2nd day with Fiona and she was very kind to accompany us along almost our entire trek, helping us by taking pictures at different points. One thing that surprised me was that she had a very funny sense of humor, which is not common for many Chinese. I imagine she would be a good tour guide also for families with children (my wife and I don't have any children yet).

Tel Aviv, Israel
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN - TOUR BEIJING WITH FIONA!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

Fiona was great. Sweet as can be, very knowledgeable and great with kids. I used Fiona's services for a 7.5 day trip. I brought my two young boys (ages 8 and 13) to Beijing with me. I had two days work and the rest vacation. Fiona was EXCELLENT with the boys. In fact she took them by herself for my two work days (to the Zoo/Aquarium, and Happy Valley). Fiona was always negotiating discounts for us. She organized excellent seats for us at the Kung Fu show (4th row), at a fraction of the list price.

Fiona is Simply the Best!