“Well worth the time and money” 5 of 5 bubbles

Book In Advance
More Info
$85.00*
and up
Private All-Inclusive Day Tour: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Mutianyu...
Ranked #28 of 373 Tours in Beijing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Beijing Mutianyu Great Wall tours company offering Private Package Day Tour, Bus tours to let you explore the ancient Great Wall of China.We are the Great Wall travel expert have more than 8 years guide experience. Specialized in personalized, custom designed private package tours . bus tours; own a variety of tours of hiking, trekking, walking and camping on the Great Wall . Beijing multi-days tours for any personal or group ; family and business people luxury and enjoyable travel experiences. Book 10 days before to get 10 % Off .
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Well worth the time and money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

My husband found Mr. Ping on tripadvisor. It was our first time visiting China. He is very prompt in his arrival, knowledgable about his country's history and speaks very good English. We highly recommend his services. He went above and beyond to show us more than the Ming Tomb and Great Wall. Thank you for such a memorable experience. I will always have good memories about this trip.

4 Thank Christine H

Columbus, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“An exciting trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

If you want to feel like an Emperor, come here. Beijing,that’s it .
The evening of May 2, My family and I went to Beijing. We visited the Badaling Great Wall , people from Beijing have been familiar with there, because it is the first Great Wall that open to us.
Great Wall may be unfamiliar to us, because it’s the first time for us to come to China. the Great Wall at Badaling is interesting, very steep stairs, looking down from above, almost dizzy. As the saying goes: "He who has never been to the Great Wall is not a true man," We arrived at the Great Wall, fulfilled my hero dream.The scenery I saw is the same as I surfed from the www.lvpad.com , thanked to this website ,give us a chance ,met a excellent tour guide.
This time I had the opportunity to board the Tiananmen Gate, so I'm excited.Overlooking the Tiananmen Gate, i had a good view of the whole square. Central Plaza stands People's Heroes Monument, very large,The front of the monument is eight golden characters on which Chairman Mao Zedong wrote "The heroes of the people are immortal" .
Our tour guide told us :”To Chinese ,Forbidden City is an important place , the Ming and Qing dynasties of the palace is the most complete extant ancient Chinese architecture. “ then he told us many stories that happened here.
Tour the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square can enter, and also from the back door. We choose from Tiananmen to enter, pass through a square, then reached the main entrance of the Forbidden City, which is the Meridian Gate, I had seen from books that the emperor ordered his soldiers to kill the bad minister at the Meridian Gate, that’s it.
Beijing is the country's capital, has a long history, is really a worthwhile place to go, I will go to Beijing again.

Visited May 2014
4 Thank qunqun d
memphis
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Americans in Beijing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

Mr. Ping is friendly and dependable. He speaks excellent english and will give you an explanation of Chinese history high points on the drive to the Great Wall. He drives safely which is quite remarkable in China. He does not have anything to sell or persuade you to buy. He takes you to the Great Wall and will wait for as long as you wish to explore. He is agreeable to changes to accommodate your needs. There were 4 adults and a 2 year old in our group and it went very well. Would recommend without reservation.

6 Thank Jan B
Shanghai, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Experinced Driver and Good English”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

Mr. Ping is a very experience driver, he speaks very fluent English and gave us a good story on the way about the history of the Great Wall, he also helped me to bargain with shop for a good price when we did shopping, very easy to negotiate when the plan got changed due to the bad weather, it was a pleasant one-day tour experience with him.

1 Thank JosieC470
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great tour with a great tour guide!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

I travel for business in China regularly and was fortunate enough to get a day off in Beijing to visit the Great Wall. After a recommendation fr a coworker, I contacted Mr. Ping. I am happy to say that he lived up to his reputation.

Mr. Ping gives a comfortable and interesting ride to the wall with a fact filled lesson in it's history. It should be noted the Mr. Ping speaks incredibly good English for those of you who are non-Chinese speaking. He also makes small stops on the way to pick up food for the day or visit small artist communities if you are interested in seeing them. Once at the wall he helps to get your tickets, makes sure you are ready for your day, then picks you back up when you are done for the day.

It was a day I'll not soon forget and would recommend Mr. Ping to anyone that is looking for an excellent guide. Thanks Mr. Ping!!

6 Thank ChinaJLB