“An exciting trip”

Mutianyu Great Wall Tour
Book In Advance
$85.00*
and up
Private All-Inclusive Day Tour: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Mutianyu...
$79.00*
Skip-The-Line Private Day Trip: Mutianyu Great Wall and Chinese Dumpling Lunch
$85.00*
Day Tour of Mutianyu Great Wall
Ranked #40 of 392 Tours in Beijing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Beijing Mutianyu Great Wall Tours Company Offering Private Package & Luxury Day Tour Include Lunch. Easy to let you explore the ancient Great Wall of China.We are the Great Wall travel expert have more than 8 years guide experience. Specialized in personalized, custom designed private package tours . own a variety of tours of hiking, trekking, walking and camping on the Great Wall . Beijing multi-days tours for any personal or group ; family and business people luxury and enjoyable travel experiences. Book 10 days before to get 10 % Off .
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed June 22, 2014

If you want to feel like an Emperor, come here. Beijing,that’s it .
The evening of May 2, My family and I went to Beijing. We visited the Badaling Great Wall , people from Beijing have been familiar with there, because it is the first Great Wall that open to us.
Great Wall may be unfamiliar to us, because it’s the first time for us to come to China. the Great Wall at Badaling is interesting, very steep stairs, looking down from above, almost dizzy. As the saying goes: "He who has never been to the Great Wall is not a true man," We arrived at the Great Wall, fulfilled my hero dream.The scenery I saw is the same as I surfed from the www.lvpad.com , thanked to this website ,give us a chance ,met a excellent tour guide.
This time I had the opportunity to board the Tiananmen Gate, so I'm excited.Overlooking the Tiananmen Gate, i had a good view of the whole square. Central Plaza stands People's Heroes Monument, very large,The front of the monument is eight golden characters on which Chairman Mao Zedong wrote "The heroes of the people are immortal" .
Our tour guide told us :”To Chinese ,Forbidden City is an important place , the Ming and Qing dynasties of the palace is the most complete extant ancient Chinese architecture. “ then he told us many stories that happened here.
Tour the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square can enter, and also from the back door. We choose from Tiananmen to enter, pass through a square, then reached the main entrance of the Forbidden City, which is the Meridian Gate, I had seen from books that the emperor ordered his soldiers to kill the bad minister at the Meridian Gate, that’s it.
Beijing is the country's capital, has a long history, is really a worthwhile place to go, I will go to Beijing again.

4  Thank qunqun d

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Mr. Ping is friendly and dependable. He speaks excellent english and will give you an explanation of Chinese history high points on the drive to the Great Wall. He drives safely which is quite remarkable in China. He does not have anything to sell or persuade you to buy. He takes you to the Great Wall and will wait for as long as you wish to explore. He is agreeable to changes to accommodate your needs. There were 4 adults and a 2 year old in our group and it went very well. Would recommend without reservation.

6  Thank Jan B
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Mr. Ping is a very experience driver, he speaks very fluent English and gave us a good story on the way about the history of the Great Wall, he also helped me to bargain with shop for a good price when we did shopping, very easy to negotiate when the plan got changed due to the bad weather, it was a pleasant one-day tour experience with him.

1  Thank JosieC470
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I travel for business in China regularly and was fortunate enough to get a day off in Beijing to visit the Great Wall. After a recommendation fr a coworker, I contacted Mr. Ping. I am happy to say that he lived up to his reputation.

Mr. Ping gives a comfortable and interesting ride to the wall with a fact filled lesson in it's history. It should be noted the Mr. Ping speaks incredibly good English for those of you who are non-Chinese speaking. He also makes small stops on the way to pick up food for the day or visit small artist communities if you are interested in seeing them. Once at the wall he helps to get your tickets, makes sure you are ready for your day, then picks you back up when you are done for the day.

It was a day I'll not soon forget and would recommend Mr. Ping to anyone that is looking for an excellent guide. Thanks Mr. Ping!!

6  Thank ChinaJLB
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We contacted Mr. Ping last minute, after we were left out from going with another tour, since we didn't want to accept visit to 4 jade and silk factories and obligatory tips for the tour guides, for which they told us upon arrival (although the previous day we arranged differently over phone). Mr Ping even made us discount and he came in 40 min to pick us at the hotel. Very positive experience. We went with one more couple, in a van and Mr Ping was telling us some history, mainly of the Great wall on the way there. He speaks very good english which is important for a tour like this. When we arrived, he knows all the people there, so we had the best deals (you can at the restaurant he recommends, but we didn't manage at the end). Also he help us with the tickets, advices, recommending to go up with the chair lift and get down with the tobogan (playground slide) - very recommendable experience. All on time and punctual, at the way back he took us to the Olympic park and tea testing place - Mr. Tea so we had the chance to taste some nice teas. I definitely recommend Mr. Ping, especially if you'd like to enjoy alternative tour of the wall - not the restored, crowded, touristic part and of course have good english speaking guide and most of all, avoid obligatory visits to factories scheduled in all of the conventional tours. The part of the wall we went is not accessible with train or bus, but it's still partially restored and slightly touristic, although not crowdy at all.

4  Thank iljdam