“Exciting and well organized”

Mutianyu Great Wall Tour
Book In Advance
$78.00*
and up
Private All-Inclusive Day Tour: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Mutianyu...
$118.00*
Private Layover Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, and Forbidden City
$79.00*
Skip-The-Line Private Day Trip: Mutianyu Great Wall and Chinese Dumpling Lunch
Ranked #41 of 412 Tours in Beijing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Beijing Mutianyu Great Wall Tours Company Offering Private Package & Luxury Day Tour Include Lunch. Easy to let you explore the ancient Great Wall of China.We are the Great Wall travel expert have more than 8 years guide experience. Specialized in personalized, custom designed private package tours . own a variety of tours of hiking, trekking, walking and camping on the Great Wall . Beijing multi-days tours for any personal or group ; family and business people luxury and enjoyable travel experiences. Book 10 days before to get 10 % Off .
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed November 9, 2013

We hired Mr. Ping after reading Tripadvisor reviews via e mail because he spoke English, which was very good. He responded within 24 hours to our original e mail. He was well worth it, he was on time, had bottled water and clean van for the three of us. we modified the itinerary because of the environment that day, we went to the Summer Palace in time to watch the traditional exercise by many people including dancing and rhythmic Tibetan singing and drumming. Mr Ping spoke about many of the details of the Summer palace and made certain we saw all the highlights, the Marble and Dragon boats, we took the long 700 meter walk to the actual summer home of the Empress. Saw many of the painting on the long corridors. We also saw the drum and bell towers as well on the way and he provide us with an overview of China's history. He took us to a traditional Chinese lunch and he order more than enough food for the four of us, My friend and I had Chinese beer while my wife and Mr. Ping had hot tea. After that we headed to the Great Wall, which was up hill all the way, he lined up both the entrance and cable cars fees, which was great. While my of the vendors appear to speak English, I am certain it does not go much beyond 2 tee shirts for $1.

After the 11/2 hours at the Great Wall we headed back to Beijing and a great time at the Chinese acrobats, that was fantastic and world class. The seats in the entire theater no matter what the cost are all very good.

The only negative was the Beijing traffic which Mr. Ping navigated skillfully.

14  Thank Paul W

Reviewed November 4, 2013

My father and I had limited time in Beijing so thanks to Tripadvisor recommendations I booked a day trip with Mr Ping for us. We had a wonderful day out, took in the Summer Palace, Olympic Park, a tea ceremony, lunch, cloisonne factory and the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall. We were accompanied by Mr Pings good english and throughout the day discussed local knowledge. All I had mentioned was we wanted to see the Great Wall, all the rest were his recommendations and added to a wonderful day out. To anyone going to Beijing... Mr Ping is your man.

13  Thank monblankmac
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Used Mr. Ping 3 times while in Beijing, including pick-up and drop-off at the airport, and a day tour for the Great Wall and Forbidden city. Knowledgeable and on-time (including a 6 AM pickup!). Speaks English well. Couldn't have asked for more.

10  Thank Arthur H
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Our experience with Mr. Ping was exceptional. He was timely, well spoken, VERY easy to communicate with (NOT the norm in Beijing), understanding of our priorities and constraints, and able to offer wonderful suggestions for additional activities. For instance, we never would have seen the acrobat show without Mr. Ping's prompting, and it's a safe bet that our boys will remember that at least as much as any of the other wonders we saw in Beijing. No reservations giving Mr. Ping my highest recommendation.

11  Thank Geoff H
Reviewed October 31, 2013

My father and I visited Beijing for a quick weekend in September and were recommended Mr. Ping as our tour guide. He was super accommodating with our last minute request and responded very timely via email. We only have about 1.5 days to see all that Beijing had to offer and Mr. Ping made it happen. My dad and I didn't have a lot of time to research what we wanted to see, but Mr. Ping knew exactly where to take us. He picked us up from our hotel promptly in the morning and took us out to see the Great Wall and the Ming Tombs. He did everything from purchase our tickets for us to recommend a lunch spot and direct us to the best street vendors. He even dropped us off at the most delicious place for dinner that night! I highly recommend Da Dong for a perfect Peking Duck Dinner.

The next day he picked us up again and took us to the Forbidden City and to lunch at a local Beijing spot. After that he was gracious enough to take me to the airport. If you need someone to get you to the airport on time, he is your guy. Beijing freeways have the worst traffic, but Mr. Ping knows how to get around it no problem.

I must also say Mr. Ping's English is great! He understood us and we understood him perfectly. It's sometimes hard to find a great tour guide last minute, but we really lucked out. He truely made our time in Beijing the best it could be.

Don't think! Just email him and he will take care of you!

3  Thank ktpavlova