“You have better choices”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #6,035 of 12,867 Restaurants in Beijing
Cuisines: Fast Food
Neighborhood: Tian'anmen / Wangfujing
Neighborhood: Tian'anmen / Wangfujing
Reviewed March 17, 2012

I've always loved fried chicken and I made it a point to have KFC whenever I visit a new country as I was quite certain that the fried chicken in China's KFC was different. I am right of course as my taste buds cannot possibly fool me. The fried chicken in China's KFC is indeed more salty and somehow less flavoured. Unfortunately for convenient sake I have KFC quite often.

2  Thank SpiritualRomanticist

Reviewed March 8, 2012

I have eaten in KFC's all over the world, and this one is definitely sub-standard of all of the KFC's I have ever visited. I truly was questioning what type of meat I was eating, as it did not resemble chicken and the menu's were all in Chinese.

2  Thank wildernessmd
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Chicken wings are pretty fine such as chicken burger. The rest is just low-hand Chinese food. Even drinks are not the ones you would expect in such a Western-style fast food. Anyway KFC saved me a lot of times during my trips around China!

2  Thank LaCez
Reviewed October 14, 2011

KFC has done far better in China than most of the other western fast food chains, as they've bothered to investigate the local preferences and created a menu to match.

Instead of just fried chicken 3 ways, you'll find all sorts of wraps, sandwiches and meals on rice, which seem a tiny bit healthier than the usual.

They also deliver

2  Thank swhale
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Just to die for. You find them a bit cheaper all over Beijing, and China for that matter. However, the RMB 6 per piece at KFC is just worth it. If I die and go to a heavens, I would hope that KFC would have a franchise there.

2  Thank Atef Z