“Italian cuisine at its best”
Review of Daccapo Restaurant

Daccapo Restaurant
Ranked #236 of 12,840 Restaurants in Beijing
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Tian'anmen / Wangfujing
Description: Enjoy the warm embrace of traditional Italian hospitality as you dine on classic Italian cuisine presented with contemporary style. Savor the vitality of food made with the freshest ingredients, and the vibrant and inviting atmosphere that brings out the true flavor of Italy. The perfect setting for a business lunch or dinner with friends paired with a superior selection from the wine list.
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Went to Daccapo the other day for lunch. Beautiful deco with a warm feel to it. We asked the chef to create an individual 4-course menu. Wow, and I mean wow. The food blew us away. Flavors, textures and presentation were spot on. Of all places I have tried, Daccapo serves THE best Italian cuisine in Beijing. Service was attentive and friendly. The manager gave us a fantastic wine recommendation. Will be back!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We found this lovely little restaurant which was right next door to our hotel and is located in the Regency hotel. It was a nice change from the local fair. I had the caprese salad which was delicious and the spaghetti bolognese which was also very good. It was a great evening out.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

My eggplant parmigiana appetiser and Oslo bucolic were very good. As a cook, however, I thought the food needed more salt, which you must ask for as it is not on the table. Also, unlike nearly all Italian restaurants I've been (and I've spent more than 8 weeks in northern Italy in the past 3 years, no additional Parmesan was forthcoming for my parmigiana dish. But the service was excellent, and the wine list was quite good, but very pricey.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

My family is vegetarian and so I had the asparagus risotto w/out the sweetbread and my husband had the mushroom tortelli with truffle oil. The truffle oil was used sparingly in the torelli dish and the asparagus risotto was surprisingly delicious.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

We loved the entire evening. After being with other people for two weeks we thoroughly enjoyed a relaxing dinner where everything we ordered was wonderful. The menu is varied & I don't think you could go wrong with anything you might order.