All reviews tour group clean and quiet room nice star hotel big room western food poor location close to the hotel noodles shopping mall the hotel staff nexus wifi taxi english china wall supermarket
Reviewed November 28, 2018 via mobile

It was a nice hotel. During my stay,I was satisfied with everything. The front desk speak good English and everyone was warm hearted,they help me call taxi everyday,I am so grateful for their thoughtful service.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 27, 2018 via mobile

The Ramada was a lovely experience. Really big, clean and quiet room, with good views. Front desk was very helpful, speaking good English. They provided tea and cookie upon checking in. Breakfast was large and delicious.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 20, 2018 via mobile

I was there to visit my friend Bill. I just stay the Hotel for one night,and I had a really good experience. The service was absolutely wonderful,the environment was so friendly and welcoming. I love the Ramada !Thanks!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 12, 2018

This was the first hotel on our tour. It had the largest of all the hotel rooms we would stay in, with 2 beds, and both a shower and a tub. There seemed to be some water damage on the floor and faintly in the corner of the ceiling. It was however okay as all was clean and there was plenty of space to spread out. The breakfast was large and you could have almost anything. That was appreciated. Being close to transportation and food is important. In terms of food, there was a gas station a few paces away through a neighboring property. It was dark but it seemed to be the normal route.A little further from that is a street with a few coffee shops and small restaurants, where you can get authentic Chinese food. We used a restaurant on the left hand side, almost to the end. They had all the food up on the wall and the host had a phone that translated. He was rather patient. A few steps away was a regular alley, for the brave adventurers where you could get various bread products of the grill, some oysters, some meat and noodles as well as fruits.
For transportation, you can walk , about 10-15 minutes to the bus stop and then take the train. Research needs to be done before you try this. Its not that close and not that self explanatory.

So in all, I would say this is a decent hotel as I have experienced worse. We are not fancy people so as long as it is clean, smells okay, is not in a run down area and has access to the outside then its cool.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank volendamnewyork
Reviewed October 14, 2018

The Hotel is good. The staff is polite and understanding. If you are a non-vegetarian then there are many options in Breakfast. The Hotel is little far from Airport, but around 10 KM from the IT park where major IT companies are situated.

Date of stay: July 2018