This is a centuries old classical Chinese courtyard hotel with a young intellectual, hip, entrepreneur serving your every need. from:
- coming out to the bell tour to personally lead you through the winding streets to his hotel,
- providing an umbrella that you forgot,
- providing a ‘Lonely Planet' tour guide,
- advising the best local place to eat Beijing duck,
- advising safety precautions to take with your expensive camera,
- how to use the metro/subway,
- providing your favorite Western music (currently the Doors are playing),
- to serving you the best local beer and talking subjects you wish with him in the courtyard,
my wife and I cannot overstate how pleasant our stay has been at this tastefully, comfortably renovated courtyard hotel.
Location, location, location. We have been able to reach all of Beings attractions with little effort from this perfect location in the heart of old Beijing. We are only 200 meters from the old clock tower, and old drum tower which are the heart of the ancient city.
We walked only 10 minutes to the 24 hour nightclub district that is like something out of a movie.
We walked only 10 minutes to the metro/subway and within a few stops reached the biggest Buddhist temple, and also the Forbidden city, and Tiananmen square a few stops further.
We chose this hotel from the reviews and we wish to contribute to the success story. Stay here and you will have a most pleasant stay in Beijing. (We are from Toronto, Canada. Sulin & Matthew)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Beijing Apricot Courtyard Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.