Open today: Closed
Book In Advance
Tours from Tour-Beijing-Day Tour tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Tour-Beijing-Day Tour
from $160.00
More Info
from $100.00
More Info
1,318 results
All reviews private tour mutianyu great wall sales manager tiananmen square guide jackie summer palace international travel service hour layover great tour ming tombs long layover chinese lunch highly recommend this company spoke very good english booked this tour hour visa hotel lobby
Reviewed May 21, 2018

David, our guide waited us at the airport as an old friend and as a very good friend he guded us around the beautyes of Beijng area and selectetd the best restaurants we went for lunches. There are no words enought to thank this man.

Reviewed May 20, 2018

Thank you for a fantastic day, filled with oral history from my amazing guide Jack/Tao and wonderful sightseeing on the Wall. My private car picked me up promptly at 8:00a at the Kerry Hotel and we had a pleasant drive to Jinshangling wherein Jack gave me the history of the Wall which was essentially the history of China. We then toured the Wall and he was very tolerant of my NYC type-A personality: I wanted to run much of the route to Simatai, stopping and backtracking for amazing photo opportunities. I highly recommend Tour Beijing and strongly suggest you ask for Jack/Tao as your guide!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed May 15, 2018

My wife (68) and I (70) booked online a two week tour to Beijing, Xian, Chengdu, Guilin & Shanghai. Our correspondence was with Vivian who always replied promptly and courteously. We never met her but I can only say the tour that she arranged and coordinated for us lived up to our expectations and more. As promised the tour was with zero hustle of visits to factories etc. It would be unfair to any of the wonderful guides we had to single out any one in particular. Each one had his/her own personality which in every case without exception put us at our ease and made sure that our tour would be the best ever. The knowledge and spoken English of all the guides was excellent. They were all very patient and took into consideration our age related limitations and in no way rushed or hurried us. They left us with such a good impression that I'll name them all.
LISA in Beijing, LINDA in Xian, EBEN in Chengdu, SAMANTHA in Guilin and SARAH in SHANGHAI, thank you all.
I therefore highly recommend Tour-Beijing for any one who wishes to visit China.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

Our guide, Christy, was wonderful and she really gave us a tour that we will never forget. We had limited time in Beijing since we were only there for a long layover but in that time Christy was very prompt to pick us up at the airport and drive us to the Great Wall. We took the airlift up to the Wall and the tobaggan carts down which were very fun. Christy was very insightful throughout the tour and gave us a glimpse of Chinese culture and told us a lot of interesting things about the Great Wall. The Great Wall lived up to our great anticipation and it really is a wonder to be up there and see it for yourself. We even had time to eat lunch at a quick Chinese restaurant. Overall I would highly recommend this tour as it is one that we will never forget! Thank you Christy!

1  Thank Shugert1291
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

We contacted the website with how much time we had and what we wanted to see (pandas and the Great Wall) and they sent an itinerary and a quote, it was so easy and transparent to book. Our tour guide Angela was the same age as my partner and I and she made us feel instantly welcome and excited. The day felt like we were being shown around the city by a friend we'd come to visit, we had lots of laughs over the day and Angela (also being a keen traveller) had stories to swap with us about places we'd all travelled to. It was a great day!