Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Tour-Beijing-Day Tour tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Tour-Beijing-Day Tour
from $100.00
More Info
from $160.00
More Info
1,314 results
All reviews mutianyu great wall guide jackie tiananmen square hour layover summer palace international travel service ming tombs long layover chinese lunch spoke very good english highly recommend this company beijing airport answered all our questions interesting facts great pictures great guide mutianyu section
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was the best tour I received while I was in Beijing. My tour guide name was Semon and we could not have asked for anybody more knowledgable or friendly. During our time getting to know each other he revealed to me that he studied culture and tourism as well as teaching Chinese as a second language at his university. That automatically made me feel like he was well qualified to show me the intricacies of Beijing. Semon had our whole day planned out perfectly. We started out our day at tiananmen square. He explained the signifacance of this square, but also pointing out the building that sourrounded Tiananmen Square . I felt I was able to get a true experience of this site. This also continued as we continued on the other sites. We saw the forbidden palace, summer palace, and even a local silk factory. I am very grateful to have gotten Semon as our tour guide because he made the experience educational but he also was able to joke around w/you and carry a conversation to make the trip tremendously more enjoyable. I would highly Recommend Semon as a tour guide!!!!!

Bigfish62, General Manager at Tour-Beijing-Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Hello Johnny W,

A big thanks for your timely review that keeps us more passion for our work! Your feedback on your tour guide Semon and your travel experience as a whole has made us feel more confident of our tour guides and more grateful to our clients. Tour guide service is a key factor for an escorted tour. We'll keep up our work choosing well-educated and sunny tour guides to serve our valuable clients. If any service discrepancy on the part of our tour guides, we hope our clients can inform us as soon as possible in order to give us a chance to timely address the problem and make compensation accordingly if necessary. We know it is impossible to please everybody, but that doesn't deter us from moving to that direction. Thanks again for your review!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My husband and I ( we are 63 and 66 years old) did a three day tour last week around Beijing. Our guide was Steven Lee who I have to say was one of the most informative guides we have had in our many travels, not only did he have a wonderful knowledge of Beijing and all the many places he took us his English was very good. He was very thoughtful and always made sure we doing things at our pace, which sometimes even we were quite surprised with. Everything was taken care of in advance, ie tickets bookings which meant we didn't waste any time. He even suggested places we should go of an evening meal etc. He organised a beautiful restaurant for my birthday and told the staff it was my birthday and that was one good evening out. He is a delightful chap and I would definately book Steven again when we return to China. Marilyn and Patrick

Bigfish62, General Manager at Tour-Beijing-Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Hello Marilyn M,

We are much delighted that you are happy with your Beijing 3 day tour. Much appreciated for your positive review! We'll keep it to maintain a stable level of service rendered for our valuable clients. Welcome to China at your most convenience, we are ready to serve you again!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Worst tour I've ever taken. The guide was a complete jerk. We stopped 5x at markets even though no one wanted to because they got paid by them. When we got to the Great Wall, our guide was trying to force us to take the cable car, when we wanted to walk. He then only allowed us to stay for 1.5 hours! This tour is BS. It's cheap, and cheap for a reason!!!

2  Thank Nimz88
Bigfish62, General Manager at Tour-Beijing-Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Hello Nimz88,

Thanks for your feedback on your US$30 Beijing Great Wall bus tour you've had seven months before! I think you have already got the double compensation of USD 60 via paypal for the discrepancy made by the bus tour guide.

At our proposal, the bus tour company has dismissed that tour guide. We'll keep pushing our bus tour supplier to improve their service for the benefit of our valuable clients. Welcome to Beijing at your most convenience!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Vivian, a sales manager at Tour-Beijing, did a fantastic job of coordinating a wonderful trip for myself and my friend. She helped make our travel dreams become reality (bike riding alongside the Great Wall, dumpling making lesson in a private home, hiking the Great Wall, seeing the Terra Cotta Warriors, etc). Not only that, she also coordinated wonderful tours for us in Xi'an and Shanghai. Vivian was always avaliable via email with any questions we had (including procuring of the visas, dietary questions, etc). Our guides were all fantastic. They always showed up on time (including at the airports), which put my friend and I at ease, seeing as we did not have phones with SIM card capabilities. They all spoke English proficiently, and we did not have any communication issues. I highly recommend Tour-Beijing!

Bigfish62, General Manager at Tour-Beijing-Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Hello Annedebhoff,

A big thanks for your valuable feedback! I've just checked your 9 day China tour through Vivian. It is a well planned tailor-made tour: Biking alongside the Great Wall, hands-on lesson to learn the basic of making dumplings, mesmerising Tang Dynasty show in Xian, cruising on Huangpu River in Shanghai and much more. Your kind review will definitely encourage more oversea travelers to plan their China trip according to their personal taste and interest instead of being bound by conventional way of travel around China.

We've passed your kind words about your trip on to your trip advisor Vivian, your tour guides and drivers in Beijing, Xian and Shanghai. They are very happy and proud of their work when they learn you've been satisfied with their service. At the age of internet, we still need face to face communication and personal interaction, not just living in a cyber world. Thanks again for your review!

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I had one day to enjoy the highlights of Beijing and contacted Tour Beijing very last minute. It was highly recommended through a friend. It was very organized and enjoyable day, lots of information, wonderful and friendly guide. I highly recommend this tour company and a variety of tours and sights to choose from, either group or private. Wear comfortable clothes, good walking shoes, and lots of water. Prepare yourself for a long day, but well worth it!

Bigfish62, General Manager at Tour-Beijing-Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Hello LuvsunMaria,

Thanks for your time writing the positive review on your Beijing classic city tour arranged by Tour Beijing! This classic day tour is mainly targeted at time-strapped travelers, which covers the four major attractions in Beijing on a one day city tour - Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace. Your feedback gives us more confidence in operating the classic day tour well to meet the market demand. Your kind words have been passed on to your tour guide - Anson. Welcome to Beijing at your most convenience and we are ready to serve you again!

Kind regards,