“5* service tailored to your needs”

Beijing Private Tours By Jessie
Ranked #2 of 413 Tours in Beijing
More attraction details
Owner description: Choosing the right vacation spot is an important decision. Choosing the right tour guide is an even bigger decision. Don't leave your vacation to chance, choose Jessie. She is a Licensed English speaking Tour Guide in Beijing.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Lockers / storage, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Lisa was a fantastic guide and Jessie did an amazing job at the organising of my last minute trip to Beijing. Lisa has excellent English and had great insight to all the places we visited. Lisa also changed the itinerary dependant on the weather (which was excellent) and the traffic. I would thoroughly recommend this team for tours and helping you arrange your trouble free stay in Beijing. Thank you Lisa, I will be back with the family next time!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,061)

Reviewed November 22, 2013

After reading a lot of reviews on trip advisor, We decided to choose Tours with Jessie, a private guide tour in Beijing. After emailing her with our itinerary, she said she was unavailable on the day but would recommend her friend Lisa. Well Lisa was great, we asked to be picked up at the airport and go straight to the great wall. She was very knowledgable and informative. She answered all our burning questions. She was always on time, even arriving earlier than planned. Well in short, because of Jessie's tour we fell in love with Beijing. We would love to come back some other time with the kids next time. Oh and the driver was also great! The price she gave us, was reasonable enough fThanks Jessie and Lisa!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Lisa guided me and my colleague on our trip to the Great Wall and the Summer Palace yesterday. The trip was absolutely fabulous and we thoroughly enjoyed the program. Lisa is a very knowledgeable and flexible guide, who speaks excellent English; and on top of that she is a very nice person. I would be unable to think of anything that could have been better.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I recently did a 2 day with Jessie and I would highly recommend her. She was a lovely friendly person with great English skills and lots of knowledge. I was travelling by myself and so Ifeel that I got to know her quite well and she was absolutely lovely, she made sure I had a great time and really introduced me to Beijing!

2  Thank Katherine E
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I have traveled all over the world, and Jessie was the most thoughtful and knowledgable guide I have ever had. She was very accommodating for all of our requests, even adding two more to our group at the last minute. She knew the history of the Great Wall and Forbidden City inside and out. She even took us to a small hole-in-the-wall dumpling restaurant where we had our fill. I would not hesitate to send all of my friends and family traveling to Beijing to have a tour with Jessie.

1  Thank HOJ9