“Xie Xie Jessie!”

Beijing Private Tours By Jessie
Ranked #2 of 413 Tours in Beijing
More attraction details
Owner description: Choosing the right vacation spot is an important decision. Choosing the right tour guide is an even bigger decision. Don't leave your vacation to chance, choose Jessie. She is a Licensed English speaking Tour Guide in Beijing.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Stroller parking, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Our family of four adults and one toddler traveled to Beijing in January 2013. Jessie was a fabulous guide! She was prompt in her email communication and helpful in planning our trip. She arranged our transportation to and from the airport and our driver was always on time and very kind. Jessie is efficient, knowledgeable, and very pleasant and accommodating (especially with a toddler!) Her English is excellent, and she took care of our tickets to the sites as well as the acrobatic show, and reservations for dinner. We highly recommend Jessie to anyone!

3  Thank Susan424242
Write a ReviewReviews (1,061)

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I was visiting Beijing and Tokyo with my family in December 2012. Jessie arranged all my transportation needs including to and from airport and sightseeings in Beijing. We had to make several changes to our schedules and she was very accommodating and professional. Her drivers were always on time. No complains and would definitely recommend to anyone visitng Beijing.

Danny Loh

4  Thank DannyLoh_13
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I went to Beijing for a conference in the end of Nov 2012, and had less than 3 days for sight seeing. I contacted Jessie after reading the reviews, and booked two days of sight seeing in Beijing + the Great Wall with her colleague Lisa.
It was a perfect!
I got excellent guidance to all sights, and very interesting discussions regarding everyday life in China in between.
I highly recommend Lisa. Thanks a lot!
/Rustan

3  Thank Rustan_F
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We found Jessie by personal recommendation and felt immediately certain that she was a good choice as she responded to our emails immediately and sorted out all our requests in no time. once we met her in person, we found her to be lovely & charming, very knowleadgeable, full of interesting information both historically and culturally about all we've seen and all we asked of her. she was endlessly patient and humorous and made our tour worth every cent we spent. her prices are most reasonable and our few days in Beijing couldn't have shown us more than what she squeezed into our jam-packed program, but she taylor makes all her tours so I can't recommend her high enough if you are looking for a fantastic time in Beijing!!!

3  Thank Kathy F
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I traveled alone to Beijing in April 2012, and Jessie guided me around Beijing and the Great Wall for three days. She was informative, focused, flexible and spoke excellent English. I recommend Jessie for anyone traveling to that part of the world.

Rob