“Excellent service”

Beijing Private Tours By Jessie
Ranked #2 of 383 Tours in Beijing
More attraction details
Owner description: Choosing the right vacation spot is an important decision. Choosing the right tour guide is an even bigger decision. Don't leave your vacation to chance, choose Jessie. She is a Licensed English speaking Tour Guide in Beijing.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage
warren, oregon
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Excellent service”
Reviewed August 2, 2011

Jessie really takes care of her clients. I had a quick trip to Beijing and gave her short notice, she could not guide but set me up with a guide and driver that were great. Jessie conti nued to call the hotels to let me know people were on their way, make sure everything was alright and to translate over the phone to help me with note staff. I will use her again and next time make sure to book in advance to get Jessie. Note, they worked hard the complete time, spent the extra effort to get me to my gate for the bullet train, mand consistently Mae sureneverything was fine.

• Thai first
Murrieta, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic service at a resonable price.”
Reviewed August 1, 2011

We had only two days in which to see the main attractions of the Beijing, including the great wall. Jessie organized our trip to maximize the number of sites we could see very well. Transportation and meals were also well organized. More importantly Jessie speaks perfect English, is warm and friendly, has a great sense of humor and really goes out of here way to make sure you have a great time. Highly recommended!

1 Thank gsxryogi
Poughkeepsie
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Jessie is Great!”
Reviewed July 31, 2011

We toured with Jessie for two days at the end of July - She took us through all the main sights and was very knowledgeable. I tend to ask pretty in depth history questions and she had answers for all of them. Plus, she made sure to go out of her way to be flexible for us, which meant lots of breaks and being able to change the itinerary depending on how we felt. It also really helped to have someone who speaks Chinese since basically nobody (taxi drivers, waiters, etc) speaks English.

She also took us to a great noodle restaurant that seemed to be only locals (local prices for sure). Her English is very good and at the price she charges you'd be crazy to tour the sights without her. She even met us at our hotel each morning and guided us back off at the end of the day - Thanks Jessie!

5 Thank michapok
Lindsay, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Exceeding all expectations”
Reviewed July 22, 2011

I found Jessie by reading reviews here. She is a very patient person and was great help in making an itinerary. She is very flexible and is more than willing to make changes at any time. She always has a smile on her face and was able to answer all of our questions. Jessie was a great help in providing translation and her English is excellent. As I write this, we have just completed our second of three days using Jessie as our tour guide, and are having a great experience.

2 Thank Gjtaylor007
Wolfsburg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“*Wonderful and realiable tour guide Jessie*”
Reviewed July 21, 2011

We were delighted to have had Jessie as our tour guide in Beijing. She is very reliable, always has a smile on her face and was able to meet my "off-the-beaten-path" plans. Not only did she explain the sights we visited but would also give me a lot of great recommendations for our days without her, which we really enjoyed. We recommend her highly and without any hesitation.

1 Thank intie