Holiday Inn Beijing Haidian
$92
$87
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstsinghua universityhaidian districtindian chefexcellent propertyall day diningreasonable englishextra pillowsgreat holidayexecutive leveljade gardencomfortable bedssubway stationguest roomschinese foodsummer palacerecommend this hotelbreakfast buffet is
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 1, 2012

stayed in this this htoel for 3nights, really likes the location. There is a metro jus near by. Me, definately, goona stay here next time for my business schedule. It's an excellent business hotel. One nice feature is that they have adjustable-height swivel desk chairs in the guest rooms, which makes working on your computer much more comfortable than at many other hotels. The guest rooms are really high quality. The hotel has three restaurants, serving Chinese ,wetern dish and indian dis. The staff was good, polite and spoke englsih. if i happen to visit beijing again this would be first priority.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
MICKEY W, Manager at Holiday Inn Beijing Haidian, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your good comment regarding our hotel.Holiday Inn Beijing Haidian would like to offers business and leisure travellers dependability,friendly service,and modern facilities,for a relaxing experience at excellent value.We do hope for your next stay in the near future.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I just spent my first four days in China (non-Chinese speaker) at the Holiday Inn Beijing Haidian. The staff were extremely helpful, the hotel was clean, elegant, and quiet. The hotel is conveniently located near one of the subway stops and very close to the airport expressway, making it easy to get back and forth from the airport and around the city. Any questions I had, the staff was eager to answer and offer assistance and advice when needed. The complimentary coffee service was not refreshed daily, but when I requested a sewing kit, it was promptly delivered to the room, so I think I could have gotten more coffee quickly if I'd asked for it. I am delighted that I chose to stay at this location.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Anafz

Reviewed July 26, 2012

The Holiday Inn is an excellent business hotel.

The hotel has three restaurants, serving Chinese, Indian and "Western fusion" food. I tried the Chinese menu a couple of times and was disappointed each time. In contrast, the Indian food was surprisingly good. I had just come from Delhi, and am familiar with good Indian food. The chef was a native Indian and the food was excellent. The breakfast buffet was good quality with a large selection of Chinese and Western dishes.

The staff were sometimes challenged to speak english. Often when I ordered room service, they could not understand what I was saying, even though I was ordering items straight off the menu. Overall I was very happy with my stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed June 18, 2012

well this was an unplanned business trip to China, with colleauge and delegation...last week

was there was 4nights, the front desk took cre of most of my needs,
breakfast was inclded with our package and was good (not many changes through the 5days but good)

room was nice, mini bar loaded very averagely.
used the cableoupt/wifi (was complimentary being a priority club member: speed was pretty gd with the cable ouput)

lobby not very large but evertthing placed well, well light up: nice n bright.
money changing facility available-
just for 1st time travellers to China (exchange rates throughout the city and bank are same so yu can change the curreny at the hotel, on the contrary while I was at the market at a money changer he tld me that there would be a charge of 40RMB for every transaction: so better to change it at hotel/bank)

massage service used by my colleauge not at all even close to a decent massage, on the contrary the massuer took him for a ride for 100rmb extra: so i guess might as well use a profession spa service instead.)

hotel has malls/market area/clubs 10-20mins walking area, wetaher was really gd last week so enjoyed the walks.

overall nice place, was in for a buiness trip so not much time at the hotel property.

Room Tip: din't require this so not sure....
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank gurprs
MICKEY W, Manager at Holiday Inn Beijing Haidian, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2012

Dear Guest gurprs,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience during your recent stay regarding our hotel. We are really pleased that you are satisfied with our hotel facilities and enjoyed your stay here. We pride ourselves on the warmth and sincerity of our staff and I am happy that we succeeded in extending our welcome to you. Hopefully it allowed you to relax during your business trip.
On your next visit, you may wish to experience our hotel massage which offers a whole range of body treatments for your selection.

Once again, thank you for your positive feedback. We do hope welcome you and your colleagues to our hotel again soon.

Regards
Mickey Wang
Online Sales Manager

Reviewed May 29, 2012

We stayed in this great-looking hotel for five nights. It has the best free breakfast I've ever experienced with plenty of Chinese and western items to choose from. The staff was helpful, even booking an overnight train for us. There is lots to do within a short walking distance; the room was large and included two regular sized beds. After experiencing Beijing during the day, this hotel was the perfect place to re-group and relax at night. If you need to stay in this part of Beijing, near the universities, this is a great option.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Heather3214
MICKEY W, Manager at Holiday Inn Beijing Haidian, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

Dear Guest Heather3214,

Thank you for taking the time to review Holiday Inn Beijing Haidian following your recent stay. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and expressed your positive comments to our staff team.
On your next visit us, I do hope you choose our Club Room on executive floor,which in addition to complimentary breakfast in our executive Club Lounge, also offers complimentary "Happy Hour"afternoon tea, seasonal fresh fruits, popular side dish and evening cocktails. We also suggest you try our indoor swimming pool, which has good view over the Tsinghua University campus.
Thank you again for your valuable feedback and hope for your next booking with Advance Booking Rate to enjoy a guaranteed discount on room rates without prepayment !

Regards