We needed a hotel in the area as we visited a local event. The hotel was nice and the room is very big, with almost fully equipped kitchen (stove, oven, refrigerator, microwave and even washing machine. Without any dishes to make food though). Also, room contains living area with a sofa and television, two closets and a huge king-size bed (the most comfort bed I had in China). Shower is also great and was very clean.
The cons are:
- Not very friendly staff (may be because of language problems)
- Kitchen floor was dirty and sticky (rest of the room was clean though)
- There is nothing around. We came for an event but even a supermarket is 10 minutes away by taxi
- No Wifi. Only ethernet cable in room or a slow computer near reception desk
Summary: nice place to stay if you have to be in the area. Could get better. Don't expect to find anything around.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Starway Premier Xiaoyunli No.8 Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.